IGNORED

Boxed "Fun with Numbers".

Pipster

I've been after this for ages but have had no luck at all. Found one in Australia which was in a large lot but he was selling them for a ridiculous amount so he said if it didn't sell to email him and we'd do a deal. The minute the auction finishes he relisted it!! What a tosser. I'd prefer PAL but anything will do, I have all the other original boxed Atari games unless you can tell me different ............post-3562-1114103876_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pipster

No Pelé's Soccer?

That's a retitled release Pelé versus Championship. Not as drastic as Basic Math turning into Fun with Numbers, or Hunt & Score and Concentration, but still a variaton. That's all Fun with Numbers is anyway. Speaking of which do you have Basic Math? I don't see that one either.

But I wanted both soccer releases since they used alternate artwork, and they are titled differently.

BTW, do you have a picture of the box from that auction or auction link?

Didn't you tell me you've seen a colored box to this? I figure all the picture labeled ones are in the later Grey box reissues, but I'm still not sure on the text labels. Why isn't this in the database yet? Someone must own? Sly?

I've been after this for ages but have had no luck at all. Found one in Australia which was in a large lot but he was selling them for a ridiculous amount so he said if it didn't sell to email him and we'd do a deal. The minute the auction finishes he relisted it!! What a tosser. I'd prefer PAL but anything will do, I have all the other original boxed Atari games unless you can tell me different ............post-3562-1114103876_thumb.jpg

841300[/snapback]

Would he happen to be ralliivrx on ebay??

I think calling him a tosser is alittle rude don't you think?

Would he happen to be ralliivrx on ebay??

I think calling him a tosser is alittle rude don't you think?

844235[/snapback]

Why didn't you count the 66 variations of Asteroids and the 54 variations of Pele's Soccer? That would have put the auction at around a "whopping" 250 games and make that "tosser" label a little closer to reach..

Edited by Lost Monkey