IGNORED

WANTED: Atari2600 Key pad

trigun

That's the video touch pad. They work the same way, but I believe two are used with Basic Programming. So he's probably gonna want to pick up more than one.

There's a seller on ebay Germany, also on these boards as lord chaos, with hundreds of new in box keyboard controllers (in the pack of two) They also have the rounded buttons for use with the Basic Programming overlays. The Touch pad ones are square.

I just had three sets of these forsale last week, but they are all gone now. :|

That's the video touch pad. They work the same way, but I believe two are used with Basic Programming. So he's probably gonna want to pick up more than one. 

There's a seller on ebay Germany, also on these boards as lord chaos, with hundreds of new in box keyboard controllers (in the pack of two)  They also have the rounded buttons for use with the Basic Programming overlays. The Touch pad ones are square.

I just had three sets of these forsale last week, but they are all gone now.  :|

846449[/snapback]

Hey there's an old lady at the flea market that I go to sometimes that has these:

http://www.atariage.com/controller_page.ht...&ControllerID=4

I'm not sure how much she wants for them, but I would assume around $10. I can find out tomorrow if you'd like.

please do find out, and if you happen to find the game basic programming while your there, i could use that to, THANKS! :D

846771[/snapback]

I went by today and she couldn't find it. She says she still has it but she's been rearranging things alot recently. I'll check with her tomorrow. I do know for a fact that she doesn't have the basic programming cart because I've looked before. ;-) I'll check tomorrow to see if it has been found.