IGNORED

Classic gaming posters

keilbaca

Preferabely the Atari plastic posters, but I'll take anything. Basically, my walls are bare, and I want a more retro feel to the room (as if the Atari 2600 and 1980's tv on the dresser, and the Atari 2600 collection on my bookshelf isn't enough ;)).

Anything is appreciated, will pay with paypal.

Anyone? At all?

Any classic posters is fine, my walls are bare and they are screaming classic gaming! Just listen!

<Wall above bed> Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs Revennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnge...

:D

848465[/snapback]

These are pretty cool! I have the Yars myself, although not currently displayed. It's thin though, these are posterboard, not plastic. I don't know of any plastic ones.

Anyone? At all?

Any classic posters is fine, my walls are bare and they are screaming classic gaming! Just listen!

<Wall above bed> Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs Revennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnge...

:D

848465[/snapback]

These are pretty cool! I have the Yars myself, although not currently displayed. It's thin though, these are posterboard, not plastic. I don't know of any plastic ones.

849031[/snapback]

That's exactly what I was looking for! They looked like plastic from some of the pics i seen...

But no matter, I already have an offer with most of those posters. Man my room is going to look great! Phoenix and E.T. ceiling store displays, and those!

Preferabely the Atari plastic posters, but I'll take anything. Basically, my walls are bare, and I want a more retro feel to the room (as if the Atari 2600 and 1980's tv on the dresser, and the Atari 2600 collection on my bookshelf isn't enough ;)).

846679[/snapback]

I can't recall offhand which issue it was, but one issue of Atari Age magazine had a fold-out poster of the picture from the 2600 release of Phoenix. It looks pretty nice unfolded and framed. I'm sure someone here knows that particular issue, so if you could get an extra copy that would be a neat item for your wall.

While I'm thinking about it, some of the fold out promotional pamphlets packed in carts sometimes had a neat poster on one side. Here I'm thinking about the 7800 Atari Advantage one.

Edited by Zwackery

846679[/snapback]

I can't recall offhand which issue it was, but one issue of Atari Age magazine had a fold-out poster of the picture from the 2600 release of Phoenix. It looks pretty nice unfolded and framed. I'm sure someone here knows that particular issue, so if you could get an extra copy that would be a neat item for your wall.

While I'm thinking about it, some of the fold out promotional pamphlets packed in carts sometimes had a neat poster on one side. Here I'm thinking about the 7800 Atari Advantage one.

850538[/snapback]

Already got Phoenix covered!