IGNORED

Raft Rider

shining slade

Having this standard Raft Rider gives me hope that the other carts were made in both versions. I'm on the lookout for Squeeze Box in the beveled/grip cart style (which seems to be the only one that I'm missing in this style) I'm also on the hunt for these in the standard square cart style; Entombed, Picnic, Piece O' Cake. If I can find them I'll have all of them in both cart styles. I'm not counting the vidtec black labels. I don't think they were made in the grip style at all. I'd appreciate any responses from anyone who knows or has any of these I've listed in these styles. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
So, now that Al, and Jason from tradengames have seen this baby in person, can we add it to the database?? :ponder: What should the rarity be for it?

968796[/snapback]

I just added this version to the database, thanks for the pictures:

http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...areLabelID=2733

I gave it a rarity of 6 for now. The beveled version of Raft Rider has a rarity of 5. I hesitate to give it a rarity greater than that until I hear from some other collectors on the subject.

..Al

• 2 months later...
I hesitate to give it a rarity greater than that until I hear from some other collectors on the subject.

..Al

968922[/snapback]

I have looked at thousands of auctions since he posted this, I have not seen a single one and I have never seen one before either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

No one has posted anything in months about this cart. I guess still no luck in anyone else finding one? :ponder: Higher rating for this in the rarity guide please Al! How about if I start a poll? Maybe that can convince Al to raise the rarity. :P

...anyone actually like this game? I do. Kinda goofy but fun nonetheless.