IGNORED

Vectrex cart shells back in production soon

Rob Mitchell

Mark Shaker and Sean Kelly are arranging to provide Vectrex cart shells to the gaming community soon. So many of the new homebrew Vectrex games will again be available in the coming months.

I presume that Sean will be making more of his multicarts and Richard Hutchinson will resume making the VecFlash cart when cases become available.

Many thanks to Sean for arranging to have a mold of the Vectrex cart case made at great expense!

www.vectrexcarts.com

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Edited by Rob Mitchell

Anyone know where Chris is at the mo? His website's down, the email I got bounced... I had wanted to contact him regarding the Vectrex article I wrote, but couldn't.

Maybe just as well I grabbed copies of Omega Chase Deluxe and Tsunami/Vix Deluxe when I did then...

Anyone know where Chris is at the mo? His website's down, the email I got bounced... I had wanted to contact him regarding the Vectrex article I wrote, but couldn't.

Maybe just as well I grabbed copies of Omega Chase Deluxe and Tsunami/Vix Deluxe when I did then...

883432[/snapback]

I wanted to buy some stuff from him but I too have had problems reaching him. I did contact him some time ago through eBay. He responded at first but I never did hear back from him again when I contacted him.

• 3 months later...