IGNORED

Ye Olde Adventure II Contest

Albert

I shouldn't make promises I can't keep! Okay, today is Friday; I will post finalists either Saturday night or Sunday night. I'm still not 100% sure how much ROM I have to devote to rankings and extra icons, so that will decide how many I'll use. All the finalist submissions will be in the game ... and of those, 3 folks will win prizes.

EDIT -- ARGH, it is Sunday night already! Another broken promise! Sorry, I'm trying to get to it but I'm very busy with real-world stuff.

Edited by Cafeman

I shouldn't make promises I can't keep!  Okay, today is Friday; I will post finalists either Saturday night or Sunday night.  I'm still not 100% sure how much ROM I have to devote to rankings and extra icons, so that will decide how many I'll use. All the finalist submissions will be in the game ... and of those, 3 folks will win prizes.

EDIT -- ARGH, it is Sunday night already!  Another broken promise!  Sorry, I'm trying to get to it but I'm very busy with real-world stuff.

937249[/snapback]

Video games are an escape from life, not a replacement for it...take care of your real-world stuff first...we'll still be here!

• 2 weeks later...

http://cafeman.www9.50megs.com/atari/5200d...dventureII.html

I have posted the winners at the Adventure II development site!

Grand Prize winner and 1st Runner-UP were chosen from among the Icons entries. 2 winners!

2nd Runner-UP was chosen randomly from the rankings finalists. 1 winner!

Those finalists who didn't win one of the 3 prizes, I am still going to try to fit in as many as possible (if not all) of your entries into the final Adventure II game, and credit you in the manual!

You three who won .. and you I'll leave it to somebody else to post the names here if they want to ... contact albert@atariage.com for your homebrew selections.

Thanks to all for taking part! Now, I go back to actually trying to finish up the actual game!

THANKS !!!

Wooahoow, I won the 2nd prize :D :D :D :D

That's Really Great !!!!

Nice icons and good ranking were submited.

A Special congratulation to the 1st Icon Winner : the animated knight is Amazing : a real profesional graphic work ! :thumbsup:

Thanks again for this great contest... Now I'am gonna look into the atariage homebrew carts. ;)

Who I'll have to submit my choice ?

Should I send an email to Albert or go through the Atariage Shop Page ?

Thanks again !!!

Edited by khryssun