IGNORED

colecovision homebrew suggestion

sphereman

I enjoy playing the current homebrew games and thought these would be good to update too:

Cosmic Chasm

Mr. Do's Wild Ride

Mr. Do Run Run

Pleiades

Backgammon

Who else agrees with these I would be interested in knowing. I'm trying to start a

petition going with games that people want.

Classic Gaming Lives On & Rocks :cool:

Thanks,

Tim

Tim,

>Cosmic Chasm

Would be extremely difficult to pull off on ColecoVision. Have you tried the Vectrex version? Very nice! More fun, imho, than the arcade version.

>Pleiades

Very tricky, but VERY doable. We just need Mr Opcode to come along and take up the challenge!

Scott

Tim,

>Cosmic Chasm

Would be extremely difficult to pull off on ColecoVision.  Have you tried the Vectrex version?  Very nice!  More fun, imho, than the arcade version.

>Pleiades

Very tricky, but VERY doable.  We just need Mr Opcode to come along and take up the challenge!

Scott

907244[/snapback]

Pleiades uses the same hardware as Phoenix, I think. But probably Pleiades would be easier to do...

I really like all Mr Do games. I was thinking about porting one of them for the SEM...

Last month I started two new arcade ports: one is a Namco game which never got ported over any classic platform. The second is a Nintendo game which is a blast to play in two player mode.

Eduardo

Hi there!

Since I already own a copy of Eduardos marvellous Space Invaders conversion, I'd love to see the next major Taito blockbuster title converted as well: Lunar Rescue!

It even features some of the space invaders in a cutscene when you complete the 3rd wave :D

Taito rulez! ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Since I already own a copy of Eduardos marvellous Space Invaders conversion, I'd love to see the next major Taito blockbuster title converted as well: Lunar Rescue!

It even features some of the space invaders in a cutscene when you complete the 3rd wave :D

Taito rulez! ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

907893[/snapback]

Do you know I even considered Lunar Rescue? :)

But I thought there wouldn't be too much interest on this obscure game... Besides, it wouldn't pose a major technical challenge since the hardware and overall engine is the same as SI. After spending more than a year with SIC I was really sick of it. :)

Eduardo

Hi there!

Do you know I even considered Lunar Rescue? :)But I thought there wouldn't be too much interest on this obscure game...

Uihjah. I'd think it's even a much better game than Space Invaders. Not that popular unfortunately :sad:

Besides, it wouldn't pose a major technical challenge since the hardware and overall engine is the same as SI. After spending more than a year with SIC I was really sick of it. :)

Oh, I can really understand that! ;)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi there!

Do you know I even considered Lunar Rescue? :)But I thought there wouldn't be too much interest on this obscure game...

Uihjah. I'd think it's even a much better game than Space Invaders. Not that popular unfortunately :sad:

That would be an fairly simple game to port to the VCS, wouldn't it? :)

Eduardo