IGNORED

atari800 win + v 4b7 is here

carmel_andrews

Really nice! We hope there will be BASIC loader in final version. I would like to have a tool which make Win32 executable from, for example, ATR file to make stand alone program with settings defined for particular Atari version (400/800, 1200xl, XL/XE, custom RAM...). Emulator is great to have, but if I could show to my friends one good demo without first loading an emulator would be even better.

... START, SELECT and OPTION combined don't produce zero :?:

913868[/snapback]

Works for me... Maybe your PC keyboard cannot send more than 2 keys?

P.S. Have you written to Fox about your AtariMAX cartridges patch? He told me that he have one question about your implementation.

Can I ask you for something, Jaskier?

I'm still missing two very useful features in Atari800Win PLus emulator (may be other users will find them useful too):

1) hotkey for switching BASIC on and off

2) rotate disks - ancient Atari800Win 2.6 emulator had this feature for exchanging disks in D1: and D2: and something like it would help me a lot

Thank you for considering my suggestions. :)

F.

... START, SELECT and OPTION combined don't produce zero :?:

913868[/snapback]

Works for me... Maybe your PC keyboard cannot send more than 2 keys?

P.S. Have you written to Fox about your AtariMAX cartridges patch? He told me that he have one question about your implementation.

913943[/snapback]

Wow - indeed this seems to be the case - the wonders of modern technology!

RE: Fox - yes I did get back, hopefully OK now.

Super Jaskier... some questions

In your atari800 win+ (final) are you going to have a secondary rom option for alternative drive roms (like happy, lazer etc etc)

Also will it be possible to get the black box roms and also o/s controller card to work with your emu (they're featured on the atari.art.pl (not bad ftp w/s)

Edited by carmel_andrews

In your atari800 win+ (final) are you going to have a secondary rom option for alternative drive roms (like happy, lazer etc etc)

Atari800 does not emulate drive's CPU or ROM.

Also will it be possible to get the black box roms and also o/s controller card to work with your emu (they're featured on the atari.art.pl (not bad ftp w/s)

914432[/snapback]

What are these?

didn't they do the black box in Poland... I'm sure that CSS must of had an EU/European distributor, i recall that 'frankenstein' Aka Freddy Offenga also had a black box, he showed/displayed it at one of the last AMS shows in stafford (UK)

The Os controller card was a combo hardware/software upgrade originally inported into the UK by computerhouse, a secondary supplier of this u/g was stortsoft of birmingham (i think it might have been originally an American product), it basically allowed you to change certain elements of the o/s default settings, also converted JW menu's and multiboot to o/s resident menu, additionally it allowed you to upgrade 48k and under cassettes to boot disk and convert these boot disks to a 2 game boot menu (With US sector skew support for approp. modd'd drives) printer SHQ support and other bits and pieces, too numerous to name

Maybe "Turn disk Alt+N" option is for you?  :)

914015[/snapback]

How does it work?

914361[/snapback]

RTFM :)

914500[/snapback]

I don't know what RTFM is. Sorry.

hotkey for switching BASIC on and off

913955[/snapback]

Not necessary. With BASIC disabled, press Shift+F5 then F5 to get BASIC.

914510[/snapback]

Typical situation: I run the disk with game but it crash because it requires BASIC. I'm affraid Shift+F5 and then F5 will not help me. I must enable BASIC first and then reboot.

F.

• 2 years later...