IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 6: Sir Lancelot

Ze_ro

Haven't been playing for the past couple of weeks due to being busy and lazy in equal measures. Anyway, I managed a quick blast of this one and came up with 105,120.

Hopefully I'll manage to keep away from San Andreas long enough to post an improvement.

post-4591-1125099339_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc74

Rolled it!

My tips

1) - for the dragon - continuously fly left/right against the top of the screen. This way you can avoid getting stunned multiple times in a row(which leads to a molten death).

2) I noticed that if you can make it to the top of the screen then you can always be higher than THE KILLER DRAGONFLIES and THE INVISIBLE INVINCIBLES. It's very difficult to do and will take a lot of practice. If you fly up to fast you'll bounce off the top and most likely die. Fly to slow and the enemies will outmaneuver you and kill you. Once you make it to the top, you'll need to keep an eye on which direction the enemies are coming from because you're dead if you're facing the wrong way.

post-3056-1125248904_thumb.png

post-3056-1125248919_thumb.png

Edited by SpiceWare

Wow, this is quite a fun game. Those blasted invisibles still kick my butt, but I'm happy with my first entry into the HSC. maybe I'll be able to drag myself away from my atari long enough to give it another shot tonight. :)

post-7308-1125275399_thumb.jpg

post-3832-1125282953_thumb.jpg

To get a high score you have to learn the top hover trick. SpiceWare also mentioned it.

You can always go a little higher then the enemies so learn how to stay at the top of the screen and you will always win (If you are facing the right direction).

For the Dragon Cave you can beat the first 4-5 Dragons by just pushing the button all the time, Don't move or change directions. You will continually get stunned but there is a pattern where the Dragon will go to the other side of the cave and you will have enough time to hit him. Starting around the 5th Dragon they move too fast for this to be effective.

Who knew that Xonox could actually make a good game?! Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to play this one right now. My best score so far is only 95,280.

Does anyone else think the maiden in the castle looks like a duck?

920427[/snapback]

I think she kind of looks like Marzipan.

Edited by Keir