IGNORED

MOTORODEO FOR $ 1 now on ebay

zixven

LOL it's all ebay's fault for these super long urls! :P

But here's zixvens post history:

Hello their is a  US North America version IKARI WARRIORS its now $5 on eBa Item number: 8211059808    :-o

909319[/snapback]

Hello their is a US North America version of MOTORODEO its now $1 on eBa Item number: Item number: 8214597710  :lust:

920785[/snapback]

I distinctly remember a post on this forum from this seller claiming that boxes of these games had been found in a warehouse in sth america and he had gotten his hands on some. Even if they turn out to be ntsc you can bet they'll be plenty more of these being sold on Ebay in the future.

I distinctly remember a post on this forum from this seller claiming that boxes of these games had been found in a warehouse in sth america and he had gotten his hands on some. Even if they turn out to be ntsc you can bet they'll be plenty more of these being sold on Ebay in the future.

922191[/snapback]

I remember that too. I freakin' hope so!! I absolutely love Motorodeo for it's game-play value. That game rocks!! I hope they find 10,000 of them.

I contacted the seller before the auction was complete and he told me that indeed this really is tested as NTSC and that the reserve was $390. He told me that this comes from a box of old inventory from a store that a friend of his owns (or something like that). No reserve would have been nice.

• 16 years later...