IGNORED

Shill bidding on Waterworld

The auction is over now so I can post this. Waterworld was hidden. I never bid on an auction where shill bidding is going on or this auction would have ended higher. Take a look at bidder andyofdeath. He has "bought and sold" several items with this seller and the items are not similar. I don't believe for a second that these were real bids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

True... it may be a shill, but for under $60 on Waterworld, that benjonesn got a good deal. You don't usually see too many shill bidders with a feedback of 328 (from the shiller). Still though, it is interesting to see him bid on other oddities from this guy. :ponder:

• 16 years later...
On 8/30/2005 at 12:41 AM, txsizzler said:

True... it may be a shill, but for under $60 on Waterworld, that benjonesn got a good deal. You don't usually see too many shill bidders with a feedback of 328 (from the shiller). Still though, it is interesting to see him bid on other oddities from this guy. :ponder:

That's how I funded my Atari habit, auctions like this.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all. I had an Atari Age account way back when, but lost touch ...and my log-in/passwd got lost over time. Atariage is a fantastic resource that I have used for decades to try and establish a list of what should be collected (in my case, every US release), and the rarity ratings for each. I've been out of the collecting game since my kids were born (my eldest just got her first car) so it has been a while. That being said, I have a shit ton of stuff that I would much rather pass on to folks who truly appreciate it, rather than the ass-clown wata douche-bags. Does that make sense? If your a wata supporter, well good luck. Buy my shit and rape the market with it. I'm not going to do that. Cheers.