IGNORED

32 in 1 Rarity

attendo

Hello, the 32 in 1 cart is listed with a rarity of 3=Scarce. Actually this cart is very, very common I believe it's shipped with most Atari Jr's at least here in NL I personally own 4 copies, it probally should have a rarity of 1.

Nice.

Update It's common in Europe since its only was available in PAL (as far as I know).

post-6948-1125434738_thumb.jpg

Edited by attendo

The PAL rarity list rates it as rarity 2 which i think is appropriate. It's very common, but i own far more copies of Missile Command and Pac Man...

Now on the other hand, what should the rarity of a boxed 32-in-1 be? (rarity 8 has been suggested)

The PAL rarity list rates it as rarity 2 which i think is appropriate. It's very common, but i own far more copies of Missile Command and Pac Man...

Which list do you mean? Is there another besides AtariAge, because here its listed as 3?

Now on the other hand, what should the rarity of a boxed 32-in-1 be? (rarity 8 has been suggested)

922211[/snapback]

Probally around 6 or so, I think many cartridges were shipped without box with an Atari, but not sure.

Probally around 6 or so, I think many cartridges were shipped without box with an Atari, but not sure.

922238[/snapback]

6 :? How many boxed 32-in-1's have you seen lately? In the last 5 years i have seen 4 of them on eBay.

922245[/snapback]

I must have seen two dozen or so boxed copies in the past couple of years, on and off eBay. They're not as rare as we once believed them to be.

I forgot the name of the shop, but there's a videogame store in London that has hundreds, if not thousands of 32-in-1 carts. The 32-in-1 cart really should have a rarity of -1 ;)

Cheers,

Marco

Edited by Marco

• 5 months later...