IGNORED

GO GO HOME MONSTER IDENTITY?

Foxsolo2000

This is a call out to all International Atari collectors. Does anyone out there know the identity to the Home Vision game Go Go Home Monster? It is one of those elusive titles that nobody claims to own or even know which game it was pirated from. Does anyone overseas own or know this title and if they own it could they either contact me or post pics of the screenshots, cartridge and box if possible. Thanks.

maybe it doesn´t exist and it´s just a mistaken ET GO COME cart....
Wrong.

Go Go Home Monster from Home Vision does exist and has nothing to do with the pirate E.T Go Home.

Take a look at the title of game #3 (the last game of the pile):

post-6203-1129555955_thumb.jpg

This game could very well be the same game as Challenge from HES.

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

The clues all point in that general direction but I was hoping that some international collector might be able to shed some light upon the subject, hence the reason I started this particular thread
Good idea, Fox.

Let's hope that an international collector can answer this question.

BTW: did you read the Home Vision topic? Dragon Defender is a Home Vision game too (with probably another game title).

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

Yes I did Rom. It is making a lot more sense now. It would indeed be ironic if Dragon Defender did have another title to discover and add to the ever growing list of uncovered games. Any international collecotrs who read this please ask around your firends, markets, collectors etc for someone out there has to know what these games are.