IGNORED

Home Made 2600 Label Prints.

Atariboy2600

You do know there's already a thread for labels, right?! There's one for 2600, 5200, and 7800.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...hl=label+thread

Nice job BTW.

955738[/snapback]

Yes I know but I like to just use High Rez image then the ones on that thread page that uses very small size image but thanks for the info^_^

What are you talking about?! It's the same thing. All the same forum, no?! You hit reply, attach photo just like you do here.

You do know there's already a thread for labels, right?! There's one for 2600, 5200, and 7800.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...hl=label+thread

Nice job BTW.

955738[/snapback]

Yes I know but I like to just use High Rez image then the ones on that thread page that uses very small size image but thanks for the info^_^

955740[/snapback]

Here's a label I made for Nukey Shay's hack game of Pac-Man that I hand drew on GIMP using an old 1982's origanl Pac-Man label pose and give it a newer look to it then use a Pacman text for the title name :D

955751[/snapback]

Wow that's sweet! Can you make one for the other PacMan hack Nukey did ???

I can try:)

Here's a label I made for Nukey Shay's hack game of Pac-Man that I hand drew on GIMP using an old 1982's origanl Pac-Man label pose and give it a newer look to it then use a Pacman text for the title name :D

955751[/snapback]

956246[/snapback]

Wow. You're very gifted. If you run out of 2600 games to do, there are lots of NES & protos you could do. To name a few:

Earthbound Zero

California Raisins

Bio Force Ape

Zelda III (lol!!)

Keep up the good work bud!

956372[/snapback]

Gee thanks amd I do have some NES label ideas some time ago so I may try to do them later on as well :D

Time must have passed me by.  I don't know how to do a damn thing in PhotoShop, ect.  Ever make a Tomb Raider label.

956561[/snapback]

You could download GIMP http://www.gimp.org/ a play around with it a while to learn. That what I did to make the labels that I'm attatching (Which go with the "Are the NTSC verions of..?" thread.)

post-2695-1130656132_thumb.jpg

post-2695-1130656152_thumb.jpg

post-2695-1130656168_thumb.jpg

Time must have passed me by.  I don't know how to do a damn thing in PhotoShop, ect.   Ever make a Tomb Raider label.

956561[/snapback]

You could download GIMP http://www.gimp.org/ a play around with it a while to learn. That what I did to make the labels that I'm attatching (Which go with the "Are the NTSC verions of..?" thread.)

956643[/snapback]

Yep, tried it. Still cannot figure out a damn thing.

I can try:)

955751[/snapback]

956246[/snapback]

956264[/snapback]

Sha-weet!!!