IGNORED

whats my avatar from **WIN A PRIZE**

ATARIeric

Argh. Can you at least tell us what the prise is so we have some incentive?

959627[/snapback]

The person would win one of the limited #'d stelladaptor case badges & will then be included in the drawing to actually win a stelladaptor that I would purchase from AA & then I would have Albert ship it directly to the winner.

Here in florida we use 50 balls in our pick6 lotto. When I am ready to have the drawing I will post the date of that drawing 2 weeks in advance. I will use the number from the 6th ball drawn to determine the winner. Anyway I have been keeping a record with AA members names & the numbers they have received so it will only take me a minute after the lotto drawing to post a winner.

Like I said the date of the drawing will be posted 2 weeks in advance & the AA members will be able to go to the florida lottery website & check the number that was drawn on the date of lottery to see if they won. :)

Edited by ATARIeric

let me know if you guys give up. I truthfully doubt anyone outside of PA would even be able to get the answer correct.

Last hint: Manufactured by PENN _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , INC. Lancaster, PA. & just to let everyone know that the fill in the blanks word isnt the answer but only a hint that would give it away :D

Edited by ATARIeric

Pensupreme ice cream? The guy in your avatar almost looks like the guy in this old cottage cheese can:

http://pages.abcantique.com/9459/PictPage/1922015371.html

And I thought your avatar is from an ice cream can.

Anyway, that's the only guess I can come up with.

960169[/snapback]

***DING DING DING***

@ snorlaxnut: Congrats 8):thumbsup:

I will give you a second badge if you can guess what flavor was in it :D

Pensupreme ice cream? The guy in your avatar almost looks like the guy in this old cottage cheese can:

http://pages.abcantique.com/9459/PictPage/1922015371.html

And I thought your avatar is from an ice cream can.

Anyway, that's the only guess I can come up with.

960169[/snapback]

wow - nice.. so tell us your deduction in coming up with the correct answer..

wow - nice.. so tell us your deduction in coming up with the correct answer..

960226[/snapback]

Simple, just a few Google searches.

After Trey posted "reminds me of lincoln logs" and ATARIeric said no, I thought it might be another old toy, Tinkertoys. But after looking at a few pictures of Tinkertoy cans on eBay, that was a stupid guess.

Then ATARIeric posted that pic that said "handi-pak", so I thought it might be some kind of food packaging. I first thought potato chips (I think they came in cans.), but found nothing.

Then the last clue was posted: "PENN _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , INC. Lancaster, PA.". I just did an advanced Google search for any company that started with the name "PENN" and was in Lancaster, PA. and found this:

http://www.idfa.org/dbrief/dbrief120804.html

HP Hood's East Coast ice cream volume will be consolidated in a plant in Suffield, Conn., with the Kemps Foods plant in Lancaster, Pa., to close by July 2005. The Pennsylvania facility processes ice cream, drinks and frozen desserts; fluid processing will close in April, with ice cream manufacturing shutting down in July. The Hood plant in Suffield produces 250 types of ice cream and frozen dessert products, and has a capacity of more than 20 million gallons. The expansion there will lead to 225 full-time jobs next year, up from the current 140. The Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development is providing a $2 million loan for machinery, equipment and renovations, while the town of Suffield will expand wastewater treatment to accommodate the new volume. The Kemps plant was the former headquarters of locally owned Penn Dairies, which sold PenSupreme products.

I thought "dairies" fills that empty space in the clue, so I did a Google image search for Penn Dairies and PenSupreme and found that site I posted that had that cottage cheese can. The guy on the can looked like ATARIeric's avatar, so I went with PenSupreme, and said it was ice cream (didn't think it would be a cottage cheese can).

I will give you a second badge if you can guess what flavor was in it  :D

960204[/snapback]

I looked for pictures of the can but all the searches lead to to an old eBay auction, without the picture. So I will say the name of the flavor the auction said was on the can: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry (Neopoltian). If it isn't that, that's o.k.. One badge is enough for me :D

@maibock: Looks like I will send you a PM with a picture just for you so this way you may play the home version of "guess what ? guess who ? guess where ?"  :P

960317[/snapback]

Nah, I like the competition of the TV version better.. Plus if I can't figure it out, someone else can get it right and I can pretend I never saw the contest until it's guessed correctly and say, "Oh yeah, I knew that one"

:ponder: