IGNORED

Do you have Air Raid by Menavision for the 2600

homerwannabee

Do you have Air Raid by Menavision for the 2600?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Air Raid by Menavision for the 2600?

• Yes, I do own this cartridge
    • No, I do not own this cartridge

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

You are right, my mistake something like this is better at the rartiy forum. My response though to Joey Bastard. How is this poll trivial. I personally think that this would be a huge service for people who would like a more detailed look at how many people here actually have these games. There was actually talk about doing something like this a couple of times. Unfortenatley no one actually got around to it. Also I decided I will not make another rarity 10 poll for a couple of weeks so were not overloaded with rarity 10 polls all at once.

Edited by homerwannabee

I'm not being critical of your polls, but you can already get all this information from Cincynoti's list.

967359[/snapback]

While true to a certain degree, people are more inclined to participate in an anonymous poll than come out and volunteer openly that they own one.

967375[/snapback]

Any idea why that is? I never did understand why someone would be that reluctant to say they own something. It could subject them to some scrutiny, but it does keep the numbers more honest...for example, how many Air Raid's in this poll are PAL or CCE or reproduction versions? And does one person with multiple aliases get to vote 5 times?

Any idea why that is?  I never did understand why someone would be that reluctant to say they own something.  It could subject them to some scrutiny, but it does keep the numbers more honest...for example, how many Air Raid's in this poll are PAL or CCE or reproduction versions?  And does one person with multiple aliases get to vote 5 times?

970808[/snapback]

Part of it is that they do not feel like going through the public scrutiny, part of it is to keep people from PMming them constantly wanting to buy the game, part of it is not wanting to devulge where you are getting the stuff from, part of it is that there are some jealous vindictive people around who will go out of their way to make sure they pay dearly for anything they want, part of it is they do not want a million PMs asking if they are interested in buying a copy of Motorodeo...

AFAIK, polls can only be voted on once per IP address, and only if you are signed in unless Al changed that setting or it was changed when the newer version of these boards came out.

• 7 months later...

There is no CCE version of Air Raid.

Minorleagueguy was talking about Stone Age from CCE.

8)

Cool, I thought I knew pretty as much about CCE as everyone else. When I though Minorleagueguy said he had an Air Raid CCE cart it turned my world upside down. ;)

Well, what about this one then:

http://www.atarimania.com/detail_soft.php?...ERSION_ID=11962

Yes, it exists.

If you ever find one, let me know.

8)