IGNORED

What system do you play the most right now?

Rhindle The Red

What system do you play the most right now?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. What system do you play the most right now?

• Atari 2600
    • Atari 7800
    • ColecoVision
    • Mattel Intellivision
    • Microsoft XBOX
    • Microsoft XBOX360
    • NEC TurboGrafx (16,CD,PC-Engine)
    • Nintendo NES (Famicom)
    • Nintendo SNES (Super Famicom)
    • Nintendo 64
    • Nintendo GameCube
    • Nintendo Game Boy (GB, GBC, GBA, SGB, GBP)
    • Nintendo DS
    • Sega Genesis (Mega Drive, Nomad, SegaCD, CDX, 32X...)
    • Sega Saturn
    • Sega Dreamcast
    • Sony PlayStation
    • Sony PlayStation 2
    • Gaming quality PC
    • Other

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Well, I picked the dreamcast, only because I aquired two of them with about 150+ games for it.... I tested a saturn last week, because I got it working finally, and I got a few weeks ago a N64 with 26 games, and I can't say I didn't touch it, but the DC is the most.

Wow, what is REZ a cool game!!!!

i went with other because ive been using an xbox but to play mame otherwise i wouldnt be playing the xbox

973733[/snapback]

hey where can i find mame for the xbox i currently have 50 games for my xbox

and i still choose to play stella or colecovision on my pc i'd rether have the mame

for my xbox so how do i get :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's hard to pick just one. I guess it's XBOX 360 at the moment (that's certainly where my money went), but I carry my GBA Micro with me every day to work, even though I don't ever get to play it. It usually contains an RPG game which I sometimes switch out with a flashcard containing NES, SMS, Konami Arcade, and Atari VCS games.

i went with other because ive been using an xbox but to play mame otherwise i wouldnt be playing the xbox

973733[/snapback]

hey where can i find mame for the xbox i currently have 50 games for my xbox

and i still choose to play stella or colecovision on my pc i'd rether have the mame

for my xbox so how do i get :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Google is your friend, many people are doing this, hell some are putting the xbox's in cabinets and hacking a xbox controller into the arcade controls. Not hard at all to do.

Lately I have been playing a LOT of atari 2600, just recently getting 109k on Quadrun =D

I have about 15 consoles right now, even though I might sell considering I can emulate most of them with my newly acquired xbox.

I've mostly been playing nes games...why were nes game based on disney franchises so damn hard??

and little nemo for the nes has recently been pissing me off as well cause of its difficulty.

But when I have played anything, it's been either the 2600 or the PS1, with a slight edge to the 2600 - mostly cuz I just got my Minigame Multicart in the mail and then spent a good hour+ embroiled in M-4 death matches with my brother :twisted: (punk kept beating me at my own game...mutter mutter mutter...)

974273[/snapback]

If I leave, will you practice? :)

And I've been playing Super Mario Bros. 3 like I'm worried that someone is going to steal one or both of my SMB3 cartridges and donate them to a Goodwill. So, NES for me, although my newly acquired Super Mario All-Stars has helped to keep my SNES warm, as well (thanks skunkworx).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone responded to this which brought it up to where I saw it for the first time. This year I've mostly been playing two systems, the Nintendo GameCube and the Nintendo DS...and since I've mostly been playing the DS lately, that's what I marked down.