IGNORED

Magic Tree

Tempest

It seems like I read somewhere that Magical Tree is completed, but that Opcode wasn't going to have a public release of the game. Instead, a few lucky contest winners (Sky Jaguar contest?) have copies.

:ponder: I might be wrong.

//edit//

I found an unfinished remake of the game online. It looks pretty good so far, but the graphics are incomplete, so when you are climbing, dying etc... it reverts back to the original game graphics. Still, the remake is off to a good start and even includes a two player simultaneous mode. ;)

http://www.braingames.getput.com/

Edited by mojofltr

• 8 months later...

Hi Eduardo, I see that the Atari Age store no longer has Magical Tree for sale. I mistimed things and didn't get an order in on time. Will there be a second batch for sale in the near future?

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Don't worry, AA Store will get a new batch of carts soon. :)

Eduardo

Don't worry, AA Store will get a new batch of carts soon. :)

And just a small piece of advice: You better check the AtariAge store regularly, because opcode's games tend to fly off the shelves as soon as they become available. :D

Perhaps you can ask Albert to notify you when the next shipment of Magical Tree carts arrives. That's probably your best bet to avoid missing the next purchase opportunity.

BTW, does anyone here know what's going on at Good Deal Games? Wasn't there supposed to be a new ColecoVision homebrew released in August? I don't even know what game that is... Maybe one of PkK's homebrews?