IGNORED

Halloween II now with NEW COLORS! 09/16/06

SalemFrost7800

Halloween II more of the game where HE came home....

I am creating a HALLOWEEN II game, I didn't want to simply hack the Halloween.bin or Texas Chainsaw.bin so I went a differnet direction with this one. I don't want to give away to much just yet or give away the game I am hacking but the goal of the game is you are Dr. Loomis and your are chasing Michael Myers through the Haddinfield Memorial Hospital..

see below for more details

H2.zip

Edited by SalemFrost7800
Added Rom

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for all the nice comments, if there are any changes anyone could think of that would add to the game please feel free to let me know. I am going to take my time on this game and try to learn more about functionality and make a few improvements.

Tim

1009595[/snapback]

Looks pretty good!

Suggestion: Change the green/yellow combination to something more like a hospital (don't they have white walls?). Not sure how good it would look but right now it looks too much like Keystone Kapers. The sprites look fantastic though!

Good luck,

Looks pretty good!

Suggestion: Change the green/yellow combination to something more like a hospital (don't they have white walls?). Not sure how good it would look but right now it looks too much like Keystone Kapers. The sprites look fantastic though!

Good luck,

1009634[/snapback]

Hmm could be challenging but I can give it a try, some of the colors are tied to other objects thus the multi colored elevator doors but I will see what I can do.

Tim

Edited by usinoh

• 7 months later...
Thanks for all the nice comments, if there are any changes anyone could think of that would add to the game please feel free to let me know. I am going to take my time on this game and try to learn more about functionality and make a few improvements.

Tim

1009595[/snapback]

Looks pretty good!

Good luck,

Using HOM3 I was able to locate colors that I was having trouble with before so HALLOWEEN II has a whole new look just in time for the CART RELEASE!!!

H2.bin

Edited by usinoh

Tim

1009595[/snapback]

Looks pretty good!

Good luck,

Using HOM3 I was able to locate colors tha tI was having trouble with before so HALLOWEEN II has a whole new look just in time for the CART RELEASE!!!

I cannot wait to get home to download and try it. On vacation this weekend riding on Thomas the Tank Engine with my kids. Hoping for a big release party in October. :D

• 15 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Halloween II on tomorrow's (Fri Oct 29, 2021) HALLOWEEN stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 8:31 PM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Halloween II on tomorrow's (Fri Oct 29, 2021) HALLOWEEN stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT! Hope you can join us!

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

That was fun to watch! SO here is a little more on the Halloween III Story, Scott made a Christmas version of KABOOM! with multiple items instead of just bombs. I hacked that version to make Halloween III, so Scott deserves all the programing credit and I just make a hack of his hack :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SalemFrost7800 said:

That was fun to watch! SO here is a little more on the Halloween III Story, Scott made a Christmas version of KABOOM! with multiple items instead of just bombs. I hacked that version to make Halloween III, so Scott deserves all the programing credit and I just make a hack of his hack :) 

Thanks so much for watching Tim and thank you for contributing to those fun hacks! ?

- James

• 9 months later...