IGNORED

Looking for apple //e enhanced bios roms

Tsukasa

Here is a picture of the programs for the Apple ][e : Aliens by Activision, Commando by Data East with instruction manual, Karnov W/ Instructions, Apple ][e System Disk, Applw Works start-up, and Program disks, Epyx: Graphics Scrapbook disk, The Print Shop by Broderbund Software, and some other program disks by Dynacomp Inc. / Black Hole , Softstats Disk 3, Chemistry A, Chemistry B, Stellar 28, Plotting, Solar Heat Gain, Digital Image 2, Bilinear Tutor, Stattest, Blackjack, Bridge Master, Bridge Master 2, Coins, Data Smoother, Correlation, Digital Filter, Compusec, Celestial 1, Celestial 2, Cat's Tail Graph, Biquad tutor, Stepwise Regress, and two other programs that are not Dynacomp Inc. disks: Talking Riddles, and Talking Writer

post-8308-1136665463_thumb.jpg

here is a picture of manuals, and books for the Apple computer!: Apple II e Owners Manual, Apple II e ProDOS Supplement to the Apple IIe Owners Manual, the Most Popular Book ever Written on Making Apples Grow, and Golden Flutes & Great Escapes How to write Adventure Games for the APPLE computer

post-8308-1136665553_thumb.jpg

here is a pic of the blank Floppy Disks, and the lable Stickers for the Disks, there is also ( not pictures a carring case for the Floppys, and some blank Graphics Screen sheets ( for doing graphics on the Apple), some blank Basic Coding Forms ( for writing out your programs ), a color guide for doing apple graphics programs, 2 Sheets on ProDOS Commands, and 2 sheets of Apple 2e specifications,

Tsukasa if your interested, or if anybody eles is interested in buying my Apple ][e Computer and Stuff My highest offer will be $30.00 for everything , Pm me if your interested!

EVERYTHING is garenteed to work!!!!!

post-8308-1136666263_thumb.jpg

Edited by ILA2600

I think that the reason my apple //e enhanced doesn't work right is because it was upgraded to enhanced by the previous owner. I'd like to try replacing the roms in it to see if I can get it to work.

This doesn't make sense. I think perhaps you meant to say is that you have an unenhanced Apple IIe and the previous owner upgraded the ROM chips. Perhaps he forgot that the CPU needs to be upgraded from a 6502 to a 65C02 as well because the enhanced ROM chips use the additional instructions.