IGNORED

Crazy Climber & Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Pitfall Harry

ive been thinking it seems like every hint hes given us has been either a 2 words that sound the same(tail tale or now fair fare) and i starting to question a few things. im thinking the connection of this contest thing has something to do with january ( cause hes been making a few references. to how this has been going on a while. and i notice it has soemthing to do with not being posted on atari message board yet maybe we can learn something on the site itself (STAREING US IN OUR FACES). dont know about you. but i think we are all making this harder than we need to . lets think what on this site has been

I am all consumed with this! I must know what the answer is, Damb the prizes! I am not real familliar with Pitfall 2 especially on the 5200, but I was combing over Harry's map of it hereand I noticed if you go all the way to the right of the map and 4 levels down from the top the word "clue" is typed in. could this mean anything. I noticed the there is a big empty space above this word, should there by some levels in there????

Ok, I am stuck again, I think I am on to something but I have hit a wall! "You must heed the scorpions tale"

Scorpion AKA Cancer is a constelation and low and behold its tail points to the constolation Lynx!!! now this could be coincidental but considering the Atari reference I think not! As far as I know there is no Lynks version of Pitfall, Nor did I find any Lynx link (say that 10 times fast) in Harry's site, any ideas???

quote:

Originally posted by Iguana:

GOT IT, THANKS, NOW TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS!

You got it? I understand nothing. Only maybe, that Scorpion's Tale = Scorpion's Tail. But I don't know where the scorpion's tail are?

I have found something about 2 books. One calls

The Scorpion's Tail and the other Scorpion's Tail.

And this stars here: Scorpion's Tail and Scorpion's Tail Image Map

[ 05-14-2002: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

quote:

Matthias, THere is a "T" in the scorpions tail. What that means I have not figured out yet,

Sorry I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean in one from the 2 book, the stars, or something else? Or nothing from my finds?

Which T do you mean?

From none that I can tell yet, but I saved a picture of the scorpion directly above the 1st clue. Then I used my computer to enlarge it and low and behold he put a "T" in the tail of the animated scorpion. but I do not know what that means yet! but I will not sleep till I find out!

quote:

From none that I can tell yet, but I saved a picture of the scorpion directly above the 1st clue. Then I used my computer to enlarge it and low and behold he put a "T" in the tail of the animated scorpion. but I do not know what that means yet! but I will not sleep till I find out!

Wow, that's definitely intentional! Must be a clue.

To bad that I have absolutely no idea what that means (yet!).

BTW: My browser tells me, that this is a 2 frame animated gif, but I can only see one picture. Do you see any animation?

Its not over yet, I think I can't win at all. The last part is to heavy for me I think. But I will try it.

Maybe I do something wrong, because my english is not so good. But I hope that someone else will find the part of this riddle and solve it better then me.