IGNORED

How many Levels does Tazz Proto have?

tenoch

I've been playing the prototypes I found and I have been trying to compare to what is on www.atariproto.com. I keep finding differences.

First I'm trying to see what the last thing is I'm suppose to eat?

Second my Tazz game does not have a welcome screen of Tazz or anything it just has the start of the game with the burgers and dynamite coming across the screen. Is this normal.

And Third What is the Crazed Wave in the final release and can only be uncovered by pressing select 22 times, starting the game, and pressing the fire button at the Crazed Wave screen. Is this the last screen?

Any help would be appreciated :D

Thanks -h.

I've been playing the prototypes I found and I have been trying to compare to what is on www.atariproto.com. I keep finding differences.

First I'm trying to see what the last thing is I'm suppose to eat?

Second my Tazz game does not have a welcome screen of Tazz or anything it just has the start of the game with the burgers and dynamite coming across the screen. Is this normal.

And Third What is the Crazed Wave in the final release and can only be uncovered by pressing select 22 times, starting the game, and pressing the fire button at the Crazed Wave screen. Is this the last screen?

Any help would be appreciated :D

Thanks -h.

I forget the last thing Taz eats, but IIRC it was something disappointing like a sundae or cake. You only saw it if you scored some large amount of points.

I've seen a version with no graphics on the title screen (http://www.atariprotos.com/2600/software/taz/notitle.htm) but not one that skips it entirely. You probably have a slightly earlier version.

The Crazed Wave is the point in the game (after 5 different foods I believe) that the game massively speeds up. In the released version it will display a screen saying 'Crazed Wave', but you can change this to 'Woita Wave' by entering that secret code on the title screen. However most prototype versions I've seen have the Woita Wave instead of the Crazed Wave, so I'm guessing that Steve hid it at the last second rather than get in trouble for it.

Tempest