IGNORED

How long is your average gaming session?

Rhindle The Red

How long is your average gaming session?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How long is your average gaming session?

• Under 10 minutes
    • 10 minutes to an hour
    • An hour or two
    • Two to four hours
    • More than four hours

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

An hour is probably a safe bet. It really depends on the game and what else is going on in life...

I don't get to play as often as I'd like.... I'm not great at most games, but I enjoy the hell out of playing...

So, as time allows, I play... When I was younger I'd play all day long... but i guess life has to have a balance...

SI

Depends on the platform and game type. Older consoles tend to get more shorter play periods, while newer consoles/games are usually less instances but longer play periods.

But I'll go with the 1-2 usually. Unless it's CIV IV or something. :D

Or Oblivion - then it could be 10 plus! :lol:

If you had asked me a couple months ago my answer would have been different, but since I've gotten the 360 There's been late nights where Ive literally played like 8 hours on the thing!

Usually an hour at least though probably average.

Being a parent really dictates how long I play. If I didn't have kids, I'd probably spend all day on a Sunday playing Metroid Prime or Ninja Gaiden Black or one of the Prince of Persia games or Riddick or Zelda or, well, you get the idea. Those adventure games can suck me in for hours at a time. But most of the time I can usually only manage about an hour at a time... and WHICH games I play depend a lot on whether or not my 3-year-old son is with me. No Riddick for him!

Wow, really hard question, seriously.... when I first got my 7800 from a pawn shop, got it working, thought I stick some game called 'Food Fight' in...I played it for about 90 minutes until I got interupted, later that night I played it again for one hour....I still play it way too much. it really depends on the game, tho, and maybe the system. The systems I play longest on are Atari 7800, Sega Saturn, and Dreamcast ( curse those roller coater making games) , oh, and my C-64 playing Mail Order Monsters, WAY too long, at least 4 hours on occasion.....

:D

depends on the game an atari game 10 minutes to hour. nes,genesis hour or two. but playstation or newer i can get alot of gameplay. i got star wars knight's of the old republic 2 for pc at wal-mart the other day and played it for 12 hours. i'm a die hard star wars fan i got hooked and couldn't get off untill my body said i needed some sleep.

Depends totally on the game. I used to play Panzer General and Civilisation 2 for the PS virtually all day and most of the night. 2600 games usually an hour if it is games like HERO, Solaris etc. On average for my PS2 games I would say 2 hours ;)

School has reaced a tough point now. I only really game when my friend comes over, which could be daily, and he doesn't have high speed interent, so we play a huge amount of games. We have played about 7 hours straight a few times.

Other than that, I only play gams for about 5 minutes to test them.