IGNORED

Protos @ NECG (sinsistar, 5200 battlezone)

christianscott27

NECG = New England Classic Gaming = That thing in Boston at Christianscott27's place

This is a surprise addition to our usual line-up, a chance to check out these unreleased titles in person.

from the NECG forums-

As i am a serious classic game collector, i will be showing some prototypes that i have aquired from a flea market a few years ago at the April 23rd 2006 meet. I have talked to Scott about it and likes the idea alot about me bringing in 2 Atari 2600 prototypes and one Atari 5200 prototype. They are The A-Team (complete), Sinistar (incomplete but playable) and Battlezone (5200) (95% complete and fully playable). If anything, maybe he can hold some contests for the highest scores or something. Something that at sometime if theres someone that knows anything about burning games safely maybe it can be in the talks about a full distribution on these 3 games providing whether i need permission from the programmers or not. Either way, come see the games on screen for the first time.

fun stuff, neat stuff. Of course I'll be there snapping pictures and so on for those of you outside the region. Not sure if theres any chance of us pulling off a ROM dump but who knows? I'm psyched to check out sinistar, I'll be crotching behind the sofa growling "Run Coward - I Hunger".

more about NECG and the April 23 meet can be found by clicking on the link in my sig.