IGNORED

Speedway II, A III?

Omegamatrix

My question is does anyone really think that this is a three?? I think this could give a lot of more rarer carts a run for their money any day and should at least be a five.

Thoughts, comments?

Opinions vary on where the Sears picture label rarities should be. Relative to the other Sears picture labels, I would rate Speedway II as a 3. Relative to the rest of the VCS library, maybe a point higher.

Edited by Christophero Sly

The rarest of the Sears pic labels would be Superman, Gunslinger, Basketball, Night Driver, Canyon Bomber, & Missile Command IMO. Gunslinger & Basketball were really elusive for me but I finally got them. Superman is just rediculous rare as a pic label. Night Driver does not show up to often either.

I agree, expect I would substitute Asteroids (IMO, the second rarest) for Basketball.

The rarest of the Sears pic labels would be Superman, Gunslinger, Basketball, Night Driver, Canyon Bomber, & Missile Command IMO. Gunslinger & Basketball were really elusive for me but I finally got them. Superman is just rediculous rare as a pic label. Night Driver does not show up to often either.

What about Cannon Man? ;)

I've heard Cannon Man is hard to find too, but that was just released as text (I think). Not really into those as much as the picture labels. :lust: I wish we got the volume of auctions that you guys do in the States. It'd be a lot easier to find these carts. I was screaming at my computer when Mindfield had his binge sale. He listed a Sears pic Asteroids for $1.00 and a pic Flag Capture for $1.00. They were gone first thing, and I was SOL.

I see a lot of the rarity five's more then this cart over and over. I don't know if they have to go down or this has to go up. :|

Cannon Man is definitely the hardest text label to find. (I got lucky and found it at a goodwill for $1.99!) It was never made as a pic label. I now own all the pic labels except for Superman. :cool: And I also own all the text labels as well. :ponder: (Loose of course :roll: I'm not even going to try for all those boxes.)