IGNORED

Hello Again

Jedd

Well hello AtariAge Forums!

For those who care: I used to be a regular visitor to this site about two years ago, and somewhere along the line I lost interest in homebrewing 2600 games, so I stopped coming here. I do still have my 2600, and I've gotten somewhat involved in GBA development. I'm a computer science minor in college, since programming is still a small passion of mine.

Anyway, when I was here last, there was a game under development that seemed to have a lot of potential, and I can't find it now. The screen was red and black, and the gameplay seemed to be something like a 2-player shooting game. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd really like to see how it turned out. Thanks!

Has anyone heard from either one of those guys lately? I know the programmer (Christopher Tumber) disappeared, but what about salstadt? He always had astonishingly good mockups.

...didn't he do the original PoP mockups?

Has anyone heard from either one of those guys lately? I know the programmer (Christopher Tumber) disappeared, but what about salstadt? He always had astonishingly good mockups.

...didn't he do the original PoP mockups?

I have actually heard from Christopher Tumber recently, so all hope is not yet lost. :D

..Al