IGNORED

Odyssey 2 fans?

HawgWyld

I didn't own an Odyssey 2 system but I had a friend who did. We used to play K.C. Munchkin and there was some sort of space ship game which I forgot the name of. Those were our favorites.

I can also remember going to an electronics show at Giants Stadium in the Meadowlands and playing the space ship game on a big screen TV. That was fun!

quote:

Lemmi says: heh i got one console with detachable controllers

and the other console are not detachable

Same for me, one with fixed joysticks and one with separable....the joystick ports are even the same as Atari, but an Atari controller plugged into a OS2 won't work.

I've decided to buy some more titles cause it's clunkier as hell but cool to play and reminding childhood memories.

When I was a kid there were mostly OS2 and InTV here in Europe and InTV controllers were so damn %&@32% that we play all on OS2 instead even if the graphics were so awful

The Odyssey 2 was the first system my family ever had. We got it dirt cheap at a Rummage Sale at the church. We had to beg and plead for mom and dad to get it for us.

Of course we still didn't quite feel up to par with all of our friends. It wasn't the cool system to have where we lived. Nobody else really liked playing. But my older brother and I played that think for hours. Great memories of "Showdown" and those bouncing bullets, "Pick Axe Pete", battling for the highest score and wondering why you only had one life, those were the days......