IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

Here is the info -

Label/Receipt Number: 4204 3235 9101 8052 1390 7383 4980 25

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on May 21, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

420 43235 9101 8052 1390 7383 4980 25

For those of you, who doesn't know what that means. That is a USPS Tracking number. :)

We all know Axe and it is a false claim. We know what a good trader he truly is and it is unaccepable to me at least since he was made aware the items have shipped and was kept informed all along about the status and what was going on. Once the stuff is delivered we will have closure and we also all know who the bad trader is in this situation.

Warning. Stay away from a guy on here named The Golden Ax in Nashville Tn . Paypaled him 200.00 may 2nd for some items and then he got flooded a day or 2 later from the terrible Nashville floods. Emailed him several times got a email telling me he would send me a refund but ge spent the 200.00 already ? 23 days later I still have no refund or items . Seems to have lots if fellow atarians support but am sure if any if them gave hi. 200.00 cash and he stood on it for 20 + days I would hope they would be concerned . Just advise STAY AWAY from this guy ..

Enjoy your ban. Ax is an upstanding member here going through a horrible time.

That would be precisely what I would do, if this was my forum. Banned for a lack of compassion. Remember though, disasters don't know borders and Karma is a bitch.

• Like 1

the.Golden.ax is an astounding AtariAge member and would not intentionally keep anything from any one! Especially not money nor video games...maybe secrets, like he likes woman and all, but never someone else's money or games...!

A+ for Ax for all it's worth, read his rep in the feedback thread....!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

the.Golden.ax is an astounding AtariAge member and would not intentionally keep anything from any one! Especially not money nor video games...maybe secrets, like he likes woman and all, but never someone else's money or games...!

I second this.

Axman, good luck to you.

• Like 1

<snip ohiotoy's ridiculous whining>

Enjoy your ban. Ax is an upstanding member here going through a horrible time.

That would be precisely what I would do, if this was my forum. Banned for a lack of compassion. Remember though, disasters don't know borders and Karma is a bitch.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Couldn't have said it better myself. I've had two transactions with Ax and would not hesitate to trade again.

Ohiotoy, completely uncalled for to disrespect the Axman like that. I would like to hear that public apology as well.

-Steve

What you posted right there was "completely uncalled for". Didn't it ever occur to you that ohiotoy hasn't even been around long enough to know that ax is a great seller? Not that ohiotoy is without blame though (he could have just PM'ed ax and reminded him about it). And now, to all you people posting about ax's reputation, this thread is to point out the bad sellers and warn people about them, not advertise for ax.

• Like 2

You have not looked at the whole situation then apparently - the guy sent axe at least 9-12 messages and ax responded each time.They guy kept harassing axe regardless of how other members tried to reassure him and regardless of what axe continued to say. He started multiple things also regardless of what modersators said.

Ohiotoy, completely uncalled for to disrespect the Axman like that. I would like to hear that public apology as well.

-Steve

What you posted right there was "completely uncalled for". Didn't it ever occur to you that ohiotoy hasn't even been around long enough to know that ax is a great seller? Not that ohiotoy is without blame though (he could have just PM'ed ax and reminded him about it). And now, to all you people posting about ax's reputation, this thread is to point out the bad sellers and warn people about them, not advertise for ax.

-Steve

Ohiotoy has not been around long, but he can use the forum as it should be used, by checking the reputation of the seller before dealing with them. Assuming he had done this before placing said purchase with A, he would know Ax would hold his end of the deal regardless of a natural catastrophy or life changing issue!

The only thing that can be done at this point to make the Axman's posting here not legitimate is to have Ohiotoy's nice words of slander towards the Axman's rep removed from anywhere on the forums...

A+ to ax for not blowing up as some others may have through all of this!!!

You my friend are out of line for sure ont his one....

I vote to have the posts removed...Negative posts for certain circumstances last a life time....does the Ax need to have this on his record? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

I've removed closed and showed counter info where I could. If he had such a problem with Ax, why was ax on his friends list? He also had plenty of information with Ax if you look at Ohiotoys other posts/threads. AFAIK he/ohiotoy is not banned yet as the situation wasn't resolved.

Before anything was done with this myself, wanted to make sure there was closure either a refund or items arrived. Al of course has the highest authority. :)

-Steve

Ohiotoy has not been around long, but he can use the forum as it should be used, by checking the reputation of the seller before dealing with them. Assuming he had done this before placing said purchase with A, he would know Ax would hold his end of the deal regardless of a natural catastrophy or life changing issue!

The only thing that can be done at this point to make the Axman's posting here not legitimate is to have Ohiotoy's nice words of slander towards the Axman's rep removed from anywhere on the forums...

A+ to ax for not blowing up as some others may have through all of this!!!

You my friend are out of line for sure ont his one....

I vote to have the posts removed...Negative posts for certain circumstances last a life time....does the Ax need to have this on his record? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

People shouldn't comment on situations unless then know about them.

But, I think seeing what a good seller like ax had to go though, how he continued to communicate and dealt with it and those comments of who vouched for him as well as the resolution process will serve as a reminder imo and should stay for those reasons as well as showing any bad traders that were discovered through everything that happened.

Once this is cleared up, someone needs to either lock this thread or delete this whole series of posts.

Sounds like you're whoring yourself out for the lead in The Postman 2 :). BTW, I ended up getting that copy of Cannon Man yesterday.

I miss Bill, my donkey.

He just wasn't strong enough to deliver my volume of packages.

image-donkey-in-air.jpg

At least General Bethlehem was able to feed his troops.

Nothing quite like Donkey stew and Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music before bed under the stars.

2732409752_37c66e8e22_o.jpg

<MODS, feel free to remove this EXTREME off topic post.. ABOVE this point. I just had to play along>

Carey, glad you got your game, everyone should have their stuff now from the post-flood delay.

Unless, of coarse it was international and or a very extremely heavy parcel post package.

:D

AX

Not a huge deal for me, but I have had a bit of difficulty dealing with RGB_Gamer.

I had payed for and WAS SENT an Atari Jaguar with six games. Said console was supposed to come with an S-Video cable, and yet came packed with an RF cable.

I told him about it, and waited a reasonable amount of time for it to arrive. He told me he would be sending it, that he "forgot" to put it in the box. No big deal.

Weeks go by, and nothing. I PM him about it, and he says it must have been "lost" in the process, and that he would "send me his own personal cable" to make up for it.

For one, if you forget to send somebody something, then why in the hell are you going to risk sending it without tracking? He didn't even flinch, or try to track it down from what he told me, he just immediately offered to send his own.

I haven't heard from him since, and nothing has come in the mail. It's a small cheat, but it is definitely worth noting. Everything else he sent me was prime.

• 3 weeks later...

I think he is a good guy as well, but I did have a trade issue with him in Feb of 2009 that has yet to be resolved. To his credit, I have pm'ed him first before getting in to any type of detail in the forums. It is possible he had just forgotten. I did pm regarding the issue a few times, but it has been a year since the last PM. I'll wait around and see how it turns out first.

I think he is a good guy as well, but I did have a trade issue with him in Feb of 2009 that has yet to be resolved. To his credit, I have pm'ed him first before getting in to any type of detail in the forums. It is possible he had just forgotten. I did pm regarding the issue a few times, but it has been a year since the last PM. I'll wait around and see how it turns out first.

I guess this fellow wants to dog-pile on me since my name popped up in this thread. Not sure why he mentioned this here at all. A year an a half ago I traded his OpCode coleco games for my XE Game System. Done deal. It was the first XE I ever owned at the time, but was fully working, and the cosmetics were not discussed by either party. When it was delivered to him, he thought it was ugly, but he kept it.

@eightbit: You act like I owe you, when in fact the trade was completed... In response to getting the unit, as you put it, in "disgustingly yellow" condition, though you kept it, I made you a nice offer. At the time I had just purchased an 800XL in a lot from another AA member for $20. I VOLUNTARILY OFFERED to pass that deal along at my cost plus split the shipping, when it arrived. It took over 6 months for the other member to send the item. You were never ignored. You didn't write me in year. You were fairly passionate about how upset the XE unit made you, for this reason alone, I tried to hook you up with another good deal, on that 800XL. Not owed, not free, not part of the original deal.

Fast forward... this forum post is the first I hear from the guy in a year. It is in my opinion a very public, very antagonistic approach. I've been here. On AA most every day. There have been no contact attempts in a year. I've now had three or four XEgs consoles since dealing with this trade, and they are ALL putty color. If you want to pay the shipping like I offered, when I'm done moving out of my flooded home, and my stuff isn't in storage, I'll still hook you up with an 800XL cheap, because I'M NICE. Not because you think that somehow a used XE should be white, or because you think I owe you, or because you want to publicly shame me to your will. I'm not going to have a public fire fight with you over this. I'm frankly insulted that it was posted here after over a year. Personally, I think if you couldn't mention it in a year or less you should have the good grace to leave it alone. If you are going to hold my fingers to the flame on this, you will need to conduct the deal in private, pay the agreed price, then when I am ready to go on it, I'll ship it out. This my final public post on this issue, take it to PM.

AX

I guess this fellow wants to dog-pile on me since my name popped up in this thread. Not sure why he mentioned this here at all. A year an a half ago I traded his OpCode coleco games for my XE Game System. Done deal. It was the first XE I ever owned at the time, but was fully working, and the cosmetics were not discussed by either party. When it was delivered to him, he thought it was ugly, but he kept it.

@eightbit: You act like I owe you, when in fact the trade was completed... In response to getting the unit, as you put it, in "disgustingly yellow" condition, though you kept it, I made you a nice offer. At the time I had just purchased an 800XL in a lot from another AA member for $20. I VOLUNTARILY OFFERED to pass that deal along at my cost plus split the shipping, when it arrived. It took over 6 months for the other member to send the item. You were never ignored. You didn't write me in year. You were fairly passionate about how upset the XE unit made you, for this reason alone, I tried to hook you up with another good deal, on that 800XL. Not owed, not free, not part of the original deal.

Fast forward... this forum post is the first I hear from the guy in a year. It is in my opinion a very public, very antagonistic approach. I've been here. On AA most every day. There have been no contact attempts in a year. I've now had three or four XEgs consoles since dealing with this trade, and they are ALL putty color. If you want to pay the shipping like I offered, when I'm done moving out of my flooded home, and my stuff isn't in storage, I'll still hook you up with an 800XL cheap, because I'M NICE. Not because you think that somehow a used XE should be white, or because you think I owe you, or because you want to publicly shame me to your will. I'm not going to have a public fire fight with you over this. I'm frankly insulted that it was posted here after over a year. Personally, I think if you couldn't mention it in a year or less you should have the good grace to leave it alone. If you are going to hold my fingers to the flame on this, you will need to conduct the deal in private, pay the agreed price, then when I am ready to go on it, I'll ship it out. This my final public post on this issue, take it to PM.

AX

Wait.. wait, YOU just PMed me and said that you wanted to keep all of this private. Now you expect to reveal YOUR side of the story and for me to keep my side quiet? No...

Bottom line is that I traded a mint game for an Atari XE that was said to be in great condition. The system arrived with busted plastic on the inside, hair stuffed in the keyboard, and yellowed. And no, not the normal yellowing you would expect from the sun or air, but that *sticky* yellow from smoking around it for years.

I sent you a PM about it immediately after it had arrived and I was pretty cool about it regardless. I expressed how unhappy I was with the trade and left the ball in your park. You replied expressing how you "weren't aware" of the condition but you did not want me to walk away with the thought that you are a bad trader. This is when you extended the offer to send me an 800XL in the box that you had just purchased from another member.

I have PMed a few times afterward and did not receive another reply. I have always been here. You couldn't send a PM regarding your offer to repair this bad deal even six months later when you had received that 800XL? You mean to say that I had to keep bugging YOU in PM for you to make good and follow through with what you said you were going to?

Look, I have had a lot of great dealings with people over the past nearly two decades in various forums (I go by the name "zektor" on DP and most other places) and am not a noob to fair trading. This was a horrible trade and while I tried my best to just "forget about it", I simply cannot. I didn't even mention that the XE had a video ram issue....bah.

AX

Wait.. wait, YOU just PMed me and said that you wanted to keep all of this private. Now you expect to reveal YOUR side of the story and for me to keep my side quiet? No...

Bottom line is that I traded a mint game for an Atari XE that was said to be in great condition. The system arrived with busted plastic on the inside, hair stuffed in the keyboard, and yellowed. And no, not the normal yellowing you would expect from the sun or air, but that *sticky* yellow from smoking around it for years.

I sent you a PM about it immediately after it had arrived and I was pretty cool about it regardless. I expressed how unhappy I was with the trade and left the ball in your park. You replied expressing how you "weren't aware" of the condition but you did not want me to walk away with the thought that you are a bad trader. This is when you extended the offer to send me an 800XL in the box that you had just purchased from another member.

I have PMed a few times afterward and did not receive another reply. I have always been here. You couldn't send a PM regarding your offer to repair this bad deal even six months later when you had received that 800XL? You mean to say that I had to keep bugging YOU in PM for you to make good and follow through with what you said you were going to?

Look, I have had a lot of great dealings with people over the past nearly two decades in various forums (I go by the name "zektor" on DP and most other places) and am not a noob to fair trading. This was a horrible trade and while I tried my best to just "forget about it", I simply cannot. I didn't even mention that the XE had a video ram issue....bah.

Pm's seriously guys.....???