IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

• 2 weeks later...
All good examples in the above posts as to why i dont believe in selling to AA members in marketplace,or any other site im a member of.Tis too easy for a lot of things to go wrong,resulting in bad blood between members.Rightfully or wrongfully,always something WILL go wrong.Selling or buying online especially EBAY,is nothing but a big f@#$g headache,NO THANX.Yes,the majority of sellers and buyers here at AA are honest good hearted,and want to help fellow members,but like i said ,the minutist thing go go wrong,be it the postal service that screws up,theft,whatever,could easily make things go sour.IvE ALWAYS left money and business out from between friends and family,and anyone or anybody that i wish to STAY friends with.

Answering an email yourself isnt hard which is what this comes down to.

This is an abberation and one I could have avoided from past posts on this member.

To tell someone you shipped something multiple times

and then to find out it never has, is troublesome & is not normal.

Ive had 99% of dealings go extremely well here in AA.

So I dont agree with your opinion on trading or selling in AA.

I think people are wayyyyyy more honest here than anywhere,

especially if they care about their rep at all.

But then again, you do have your bad apples everywhere.

I would have waited another month if I could just get some honesty. A reply and if you dont make me look in the mailbox for a month and tell me you shipped twice and when I ask whats up?... Then the wife jumps down my throat and you cant even answer for yourself! Yea then I put you here, and still wouldnt have put him here if he didnt tell me to F off in the dispute as long as i got what I paid for. Now I dont even want them. I seriously dont want anything in my home from some whacko who might have tainted them because he's mad at me for his own ignorance and incompetence.

Thats an oddity what happened here. Youre entitled to your opinion but I think youre missing out and after dealing with Revsdr, I know I dont want to ever again so its not like it was a big loss, if anything, it was more of a confirmation.

Fair enough.I stand byand believe in every word i posted.

• 3 weeks later...
Watch out for eastbayarb. He's offering ripped game roms in exchange for official games. That's bad trading in my book!

Well Guitarmas if you've had an actual bad trade with him, this is where it goes. Otherwise, maybe a rant post elsewhere might be a better idea?

I've just put a trade in the mail with him, and he seemed okay to me. Hopefully it all works out.

Just had a run-in w/ Fear The Turtle over on DP. He feigns interest in your item(s), & progresses until you give him your mailing info & he cuts off contact. It's been 2+ wks & counting since I heard from him & I'm not the only one he's done this to. I now know I'll ask for the other party's info too.

Again, proceed w/ caution w/ Fear The Turtle. Better yet, dont deal w/ him AT ALL.

Edited by RJ

• 3 weeks later...

T2FREEKER has to be added to the LIST !

back in october 2007 I shipped him Sega CD back up ram cart and Rtype cartridge for sega master system.

Plus a Jaguar CD system was shipped to him in around 2006 it actually belongs to diggs130 (doug) because Jason said he can fix it and he said he fixed the most stuff on it but has never shipped it back to Doug or me at all :( ...I suspect he kept the jag cd for himself or sold it off to someone else ! :( ...

so watch out for this THIEF !!!!

AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH HIM !!!

I have tried PMing him and e-mailing him he keeps on making excuses saying he will paypal me or send me a money order or said he sent a money order and said I never got the money order ?? etc I AM SICK OF HIS BULLSHITS !

YET he goes on different Forums and wanting to buy alot of games from other people that means he has the MONEY !! so please do what is RIGHT ! and I will remove this once I receive the jag cd and sega cd ram cart and sms rtype cart back from him or jag cd back and paypal or money order of $30.00 !! so avoid this fellow at all costs !!! thanks !

I will NEVER do any more businesses with him !

JASON GREENE

T2kfreeker

1. I traded him a Jaguar CD and games for a boxed SNES system with games. I sent the Jag System the next day, BUT, it took him nearly 3 months to send the SNES system.

2. Jason sent me a paypal check of $200+ for a boxed 3D-O system. He assured me that the funds were good. So, I sent the package. With-in few days, paypal sent me a notice stating that the e-check was bad. It took him several months to make any solid reinbursement for the deal.

3. I had a transaction with him that included a loose Turbo-Duo system with some games. Not only did the system arrive months later, but it arrived damaged with no insurance. On top of that, it was boxed in a thin cardboard box used for printer paper with hardly any tape holding it together. I tested the DUO and there were problems: the sound didn't work. The Hu-card slot could barely read any games. I contacted him and there was nothing stated other than, "Well it worked when I had it...Stupid post office".

4. I had ANOTHER transaction that involved a boxed Turbo Express system. It arrived...late, as usual. I tested it. I hooked up earphones to it and only got sound out of the right channel. I contacted him regarding this and the only thing I heard was an excuse: "Well it worked when I had it" and he told me to fix it myself.

5. I had ANOTHER transaction that involved selling his Turbo Express system back to him. It took him 2 month to pay for it. When he said it would only take 1 month. :roll:

6. I had a near-normal transaction with him in the past week. He bought a Protector SE game for $55. He stated in the beginning of the week that the funds would be available that friday. Friday came: No money. Saturday came. No money. Monday came, and he asked me if I got the payment yet. I checked my paypal. Nothing from him. He said that he sent his payment to guitarmas@charter.com instead of guitarmas@charter.net. Then he told me that he was going to try to get his money back :roll: . I checked the validity of his statement by sending $0.10 to guitarmas@charter.com. Hmm that email address has no paypal account. Tuesday he sent me another e-check via paypal and I flat out told him that if it didn't clear by friday, then I was going to igonore the transaction. What do you know, he sent valid funds to my paypal with-in one day and I sent him the game.

Dojosky, you got off easy with this guy. Guys, I'm not sure if you can tell. Jason is a horrible person to do business with. Be careful.

T2kfreeker

aka

Jason Greene

Edited by guitarmas

I have only done one transaction with him and I had problems with it. It took me posting a "Yeah, I've had problems with this guy too" message before I got my stuff. My question though is this: If you have had such trouble with him, why the repeat dealings? I understand the whole second chance thing, but how far does that go?

JY

ebay ID: radfordpawn

In my opinion "radfordpawn" is dishonest and wily like a fox... avoid at all costs.

I bought a bulk sale of misc 2600 carts from radfordpawn where the eBay listing mentioned it included "Meteoroids" -- hoping to snag a prototype style game in the lot of otherwise commons, I bid accordingly, but not very high. To my glee I won. When the package came, he included an Asteroids cart in place of the Meteoroids. Needless to say, I requested a refund. Their reply was "ok, send it back and be sure to include the Meteoroids" (which was never sent in the first place!) -- nice. They screwed me on the game I wanted and are screwing me on the return too. I kept the crap since I did not want some sort of dispute about me not sending back something I never got.

Avoid radfordpawn

• 1 month later...
T2kfreeker

1. I traded him a Jaguar CD and games for a boxed SNES system with games. I sent the Jag System the next day, BUT, it took him nearly 3 months to send the SNES system.

2. Jason sent me a paypal check of $200+ for a boxed 3D-O system. He assured me that the funds were good. So, I sent the package. With-in few days, paypal sent me a notice stating that the e-check was bad. It took him several months to make any solid reinbursement for the deal.

3. I had a transaction with him that included a loose Turbo-Duo system with some games. Not only did the system arrive months later, but it arrived damaged with no insurance. On top of that, it was boxed in a thin cardboard box used for printer paper with hardly any tape holding it together. I tested the DUO and there were problems: the sound didn't work. The Hu-card slot could barely read any games. I contacted him and there was nothing stated other than, "Well it worked when I had it...Stupid post office".

4. I had ANOTHER transaction that involved a boxed Turbo Express system. It arrived...late, as usual. I tested it. I hooked up earphones to it and only got sound out of the right channel. I contacted him regarding this and the only thing I heard was an excuse: "Well it worked when I had it" and he told me to fix it myself.

5. I had ANOTHER transaction that involved selling his Turbo Express system back to him. It took him 2 month to pay for it. When he said it would only take 1 month. :roll:

6. I had a near-normal transaction with him in the past week. He bought a Protector SE game for $55. He stated in the beginning of the week that the funds would be available that friday. Friday came: No money. Saturday came. No money. Monday came, and he asked me if I got the payment yet. I checked my paypal. Nothing from him. He said that he sent his payment to guitarmas@charter.com instead of guitarmas@charter.net. Then he told me that he was going to try to get his money back :roll: . I checked the validity of his statement by sending $0.10 to guitarmas@charter.com. Hmm that email address has no paypal account. Tuesday he sent me another e-check via paypal and I flat out told him that if it didn't clear by friday, then I was going to igonore the transaction. What do you know, he sent valid funds to my paypal with-in one day and I sent him the game.

Dojosky, you got off easy with this guy. Guys, I'm not sure if you can tell. Jason is a horrible person to do business with. Be careful.

T2kfreeker

aka

Jason Greene

Yeah, this stuff is all true, I admit it I can be a flake. You always got your stuff, albeit late, sorry again SORRY, SORRY, I'm F*cking SORRY dude!

As for you Dojosky, you are full of sh!t. You were sent payment and I have answered your PM's over at Digital Press. We have been around and around about this. Gee, have you seen your feedback at Digital Press lately? You are funny. What about the $355.00 Bock paid you for his stuff back in August that you still haven't sent him and also the packages that seem to constantly gew\t lost in the mail? You've shipped the stuff what, five times? How does this sound familiar?

Edited by T2KFREEKER

• 1 month later...

Whilst i realise there's no good way of doing trades online (without getting ripped off)...a couple of simple rules might help

Don't send cash, postal orders or money orders

If your'e going to send a cheque/check be prepared to try and cancel it within 3-5 days of you writing the cheque/check out...if you've a problem with the seller

Best two options are credit cards or wire/bank transfers...You've got at least some protection there (i.e. getting at least some money back)

If you've agreed a trade (i.e. that person is going to buy/sell to you) get a phone no., after all don't you want to know who your'e dealing with...if the recipient isn't prepared or willing to furnish you with that detail don't deal with them 'cos the chances are their trying to pull a fast one

If you are the one doing the selling, Always make sure you get your money before you part with your goods/games/hardware etc...also indicate in the advert whether your'e paying postage or that you expect the buyer to collect or pay postage

There again, I do use sites like gumtree/micro computer mart etc...i only respond to ad's that have a phone number...that way i know there's less chance of me being screwed

Also, if someone asks you to send a picture of your item (esp. if it's a common item like computer memory, hard drive etc) again chances are they're trying to pull a fast one...After all don't they know what computer memory/hard drives look like

If the buyer is'nt prepared to pay till they recieve the item...tell them directly to come and collect them...that way, A: you get your money, B the items can be tested in the buyers presence and that way there's no comeback because they knows that the items work

If you are delivering hardware to a buyer... before you accept their money...make sure you get them to sign a statement saying that the items sold were in working condition and have been tested as working in my (the buyer's) presence...that way, you avoid an awful lot of problems with people saying that the item doesn't work

And as Albert and Co. have said...if this is the first time you've traded with that person, use the internet to see any feed back that person's had from previous deals...(that's what the internet's there for)

Bad trader alert: dojosky

He's disappeared with money and items from several members over at the neo-geo.com forums.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183498

I have a PayPal chargeback granted in my favor for things not shipped and for no response by him to PayPal - $130 but he has ZERO in his account so I'm out of luck.

I hope he hasn't done that here too.

RJ

Bad trader alert: dojosky

He's disappeared with money and items from several members over at the neo-geo.com forums.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183498

I have a PayPal chargeback granted in my favor for things not shipped and for no response by him to PayPal - $130 but he has ZERO in his account so I'm out of luck.

I hope he hasn't done that here too.

RJ

It doesn't matter. Paypal can confenscate all funds from the money accounts under any paypal account if any sort of fraud is suspected of taken place.

It doesn't matter. Paypal can confenscate all funds from the money accounts under any paypal account if any sort of fraud is suspected of taken place.

Actually it does matter. You can open a PayPal account with a free checking account or with a credit card. Simply cancel those accounts an PayPal won't notice until it goes to pull money out to reimburse people. If there's no account attached then there's no way to pull from it.

Or, if that account is empty then there's no way to pull from it either.

Don has contacted a number of us over there and many folks have received their items. I was promised on the 12th that mine would be shipped to me via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I'm waiting patiently to see if he comes through.

Raymond

• 1 month later...
Don has contacted a number of us over there and many folks have received their items. I was promised on the 12th that mine would be shipped to me via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. I'm waiting patiently to see if he comes through.

OK,

So I received the Vectrex & cartridge and the Neo CDZ for parts from him. However, I have *not* received the JAMMA board I also paid him for.

GRRRR... He hasn't communicated anything back to me in a couple of weeks now about that last board.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel for you guys who got ripped by the numerous F$%^g Losers out there.They should be literally THROWN IN goddamn jail to get butt raped for a good year or more. :x.Folks who steal others hard earned cash should be dealt with more SEVERELY.Its no wonder those F$#k wads keep doing it,law does dick about it, they dont ever FOLLOW THOUGH.You're pretty much on your own,at you own expense and risk(life)if you want those f#@ks charged and persecuted.There was a news show on this.These two dudes that got ripped by a scammer on EBAY literally had to DRIVE across several states and knock on the guys door to confront him and call the cops,the guy had a revolver on the dinner table,just goes to show.

Edited by Rik

• 2 months later...

jennifers2267 was selling Montezuma's Revenge on E-bay and tried to bid me up with a B.S. buyer. She (or he) used a different user name (with no F.B.) to bid me WAY up. I knew it was a scam after it went into the $30 range, but I played along. Eventually she tried to get me past $75 and I stopped for fear that it would stop there and I would be stuck with a $75 Montezumas Revenge cart. Anyway, stay clear of this scammer.

jennifers2267 was selling Montezuma's Revenge on E-bay and tried to bid me up with a B.S. buyer. She (or he) used a different user name (with no F.B.) to bid me WAY up. I knew it was a scam after it went into the $30 range, but I played along. Eventually she tried to get me past $75 and I stopped for fear that it would stop there and I would be stuck with a $75 Montezumas Revenge cart. Anyway, stay clear of this scammer.

I don't know she looks like a big Atari Player. :roll: :D

http://myworld.ebay.com/danisuto

Nice find Wolfman. I did not even think to look up the shill buyer. Anyway, after I stopped bidding and the shiller won, I get an e-mail 3 days later claiming the winning bidder did not pay. And she wanted to know if I wanted the game for $75.

By the way how the hell did you find my bid? Was the auction on your watch list?

Nice find Wolfman. I did not even think to look up the shill buyer. Anyway, after I stopped bidding and the shiller won, I get an e-mail 3 days later claiming the winning bidder did not pay. And she wanted to know if I wanted the game for $75.

By the way how the hell did you find my bid? Was the auction on your watch list?

I am an ebay freak. LOL I just searched jennifers2267 Completed Auctions Then searched for the Montezuma's Revenge Completed auction. Then did profile on the Shill bidder. :D I hate shilling. :x

Edited by hhwolfman

Offer her the 48.88 You would have won it for, if she wouldn't have shilled. :D