IGNORED

Atari jaguar Worms

briand1313

Is it just me or is this almost impossible to find? I have been consitantly searching ebays for three months and haven't seen one. In that time I have seen Atari Karts, all the other Telegame releases, and Air Cars. Is Atari Karts really more rare then this? I see it quite often. Anywho ...was just looking for thoughts on this.

Brian

Wow you are not kidding. Thanks for the link. I think I'm going to have to hold off on that one. To rich for my blood, atleast for a game I can play on about 5 other systems. Any thoughts on this being more rare than thought. Or games above it or equal to less rare?

Hmm...Atari Karts is 8, and Worms is 7 according to the guide here. I agree with the 7 rating for Worms, but you may have a point about Atari Karts. I think maybe it's rarity could be lowered, because it seems more Jag owners have AK over Worms.

Karts always sells for alot cheaper than Worms too, and it's on ebay more frequently. I too would like to know whats the justification for Atari Karts being rated an 8?

It was far easier for me to get Karts than Worms, a seller at CGE in San Jose had a stack of the former he was selling for $55 each and none of the latter. The one I'm stuck on is Braindead 13. That never goes on eBay, ever. If it weren't for the AA listing I would doubt it even exists.

Thanks for the responses. I paid 30$ for Atari Karts at cinciclassic a month ago. Which I thought was fair as it seems to be much more availabe than any of the telegames all rated 7s. I don't have a Jag cd, but I do kinda glance through those auctions and haven't seen braindead 13 from my recollection.

• 1 month later...
It was far easier for me to get Karts than Worms, a seller at CGE in San Jose had a stack of the former he was selling for $55 each and none of the latter. The one I'm stuck on is Braindead 13. That never goes on eBay, ever. If it weren't for the AA listing I would doubt it even exists.

Keep an eye on eBay for this one, as I'm sure it will show up (eventually). One particular seller was selling lots of Jag CDs for $20 three years ago, and I bought mine (along with five other titles) at that time. I believe that, until very recently, Braindead 13 sold in the range of $5-$10.