IGNORED

DVD / Sega Megadrive player from HONG KONG

moknbyrd

Hello:

I know this is an Atari forum but, being an elder Atarian myself, I was hoping some of you folks my appreciate what I have to offer.

This is a SHINCO 868 DVD/Sega Megadrive combination player. It plays all region codes of DVDs and VCDs. It plays CDs. The box says it is able to play MP3s, SVCDs, CD-RWs. The DVD part of the machine can be upgraded to play mini-DVDs; to turn off the Macroguard; to change the screensaver. This machine is fresh and has NOT BEEN UPGRADED yet.

The reason I bought this originally was that inside this machine, completely seperate from the DVD player, is an actual SEGA Megadrive game system (NOT an emulator). It comes with 9 CD ROMs, containing more than 400 SEGA games, in a very nice tin case and two controllers (but you can use your own Genesis controllers). The problem I had was that the GAME part of the player will ONLY broadcast in PAL. Unless you have the ability to convert PAL to NTSC, you can't see the games. I don't have this ability .

All in all you get the player, remote, demo disc, instructions, all video cords, the game discs, two controllers, some extra goodies and 7 adult DVDs . The power cord has been converted from HONG KONG to AMERICAN.

If you are interested in this fine machine, please, email me for the price. This is a great deal. AND if you are within the United States I'll pay the shipping.

Thanks very much.