IGNORED

The Commodore 64.

It looks like alot of you folks had Commodore 64's at one time. It and the Atari 2600 are my two favorite game systems of all time.. I still have my C=64 and play it just as much as the 2600, maybe more on some days. How about you guys??

I still get a huge kick out of:

Forbidden Forest, Bruce Lee, Pirates, C=64 Spy Hunter was great. And then all the entire Game Series by Epyx. Then there are all the obscure games that were great, and the Arcade Classics. Some fantastic RPG's for the C=64 too. Man, good times.

I have a friend who I was talking to about how I collect classic systems and he started talking about his old c64, and he dug it out along with about 200 games, and started getting all excited about it. I think he still has it hooked up and is playing it after digging it out about 2 months ago. I like to see people get back into those classic systems. I play on mine every once in a while and enjoy it. It's got some fun games. Mule. and the ultima series.

Brad

The Commode 64 had some good (even great) games. One in particular I used to love was Friday the 13th. No other game had ever given me nightmares until I would see the random pictures of an axe going through a guy's head or the seven bloody skulls. Even the screams whenever someone died gave me chills.

Two of my best friends owned C-64's when I was growing up, and we had a blast with some of those games: Bruce Lee, The Sword of Fargoal, Ghostbusters, the Ultima games...

This may be old news to some, but a fellow by the name of Mark Rolston has ported Bruce Lee to the PC using Blitz Basic. He did an outstanding job! It's well worth the download.

Bruce Lee-a remake for the PC

[ 04-25-2002: Message edited by: duckandcover ]

I was playing the Bruce Lee remake just 2 days ago. Really great.

I'd forgotten to mention Raid on bungling Bay, awesome, Also the sound on the Commodore 64 was just amazing, I'm still amazed some times.

I could never get the steering figured out on TestDrive though, I'd just run off the cliff or into the wall.. nothing much else.