IGNORED

7800 trade list

Mitch

Since I had a few people ask what 7800 stuff I had for trade, I thought I'd post my current 7800 trade list. This is all NTSC.

Complete in box

Hat Trick (shrink wrapped)

Ballbalzer (2 copies)

Scrapyard Dog (if Cro§bow doesn't want it.)

Ace of Aces

Donkey Kong Jr

Ninja Golf

One on one

RS Baseball

Robotron

Touchdown Football

Tower Toppler

Winter Games

Joust

Crossbow

Hat Trick

Cracked

Dark Chambers

Jinks

Donkey Kong

Game and Box no instructions

Mat Mania Challenge

Game and Instructions

Pole Position II (pack-in version)

Commando

Choplifter

Galaga

Robotron

Asteroids

Jinks

RS Baseball

Karateka

Centipede

Dig Dug

F-18 Hornet

Tomcat F-14

Loose games

Food Fight (2 copies)

Galaga

Choplifter

Robotron

Xevious (2 copies)

Ms Pac Man (2 copies)

Asteroids

Mario Bros

Commando

Kung Fu Master

Box and Instructions no game

Midnight Mutants

Instructions only

Fight Night

Donkey Kong Jr

Ballblazer

I think that's it. Everything should be in at least good condition. If you have questions about anything in particular, send me an email and I'll check it out for you.

I also have a four port 5200 with all the hookups a couple controllers and around ten games available.

7800 needs:

Box only

Mario Bros

Rampage

Title Match Pro Wrestling

Pete Rose Baseball

I'm also open to PAL 7800 games and games from pretty much any other Atari system.

Mitch

http://atari7800.atari.org

I'd be interested in the Robotron and Winter Games boxed with instructions (as neither were released here on PAL AFAIK), and a 7800 compatible lightgun if you have one (still trying to find something to play Sentinel, Meltdown etc with!).

If you want anything PAL back, I do have a fair few to trade, including Mean 18...

Well I'm still missing Scrapyard Dog from your list JagD, so I'm interested in that one you have. Maybe Ninja Golf too, currently getting it from someone else, depends if he can find it though.

Anything you are after PAL wise? I've got a fair few trades including Motor Psycho, Basketbrawl, Xenophobe and Dig Dug. Failing that, hard cash (US$) I suppose!

Well I'm still missing Scrapyard Dog from your list JagD, so I'm interested in that one you have. Maybe Ninja Golf too, currently getting it from someone else, depends if he can find it though.

Anything you are after PAL wise? I've got a fair few trades including Motor Psycho, Basketbrawl, Xenophobe and Dig Dug. Failing that, hard cash (US$) I suppose!

I'd be interested in the Robotron and Winter Games boxed with instructions (as neither were released here on PAL AFAIK), and a 7800 compatible lightgun

MayhemUK, I don't have your email address so I'm replying here.

Robotron and Winter Games are still both available. I'm sorry I don't have an extra lightgun available at the moment. One note, Winter Games does not work on PAL consoles, I'm not sure about Robotron. I believe, however, that Robotron was released in PAL format, it's just very rare. Please email me if you are still interested.

If anyone else out there has made me an offer and I haven't got back to you yet. Please let me know via email.

Mitch

http://atari7800.atari.org

Mitch - I would also be interested in Touchdown Football besides Robotron and Winter Games. I know WG doesn't work on PAL machines, but as it wasn't released here anyhows, makes no difference, just want it for the collection. I was told Robotron wasn't released on PAL either, and I haven't found anyone in the UK with a PAL copy of it. If you want to mail me and discuss a trade/sale, then you can write to Mayhemers@hotmail.com

Trade wise I have the following PAL 7800 stuff (boxed w/ instructions unless otherwise noted):

Basketbrawl (no instr)

Xenophobe

Fatal Run

Motor Psycho

Fight Night

Planet Smashers

Dig Dug

Mean 18

Mean 18 (no instr)

Jinks

Food Fight (shrink)

Hat Trick (shrink)

Super Huey (shrink)

JagD - sorry, no Videopac stuff, I only collect for C64 and 7800 at the mo. Still interested in the PAL Scrapyard Dog if you want to sell it. Anything else you might be after that I could have?