IGNORED

3DO FZ 10 not playing cdr backups

I recently bought the Panasonic FZ 10 3DO, I don't have any original games to test.

I did try some disc images on various brands of cdr media with no luck.

I tried memorex, tdk, maganavox, and some verbatims. All were CMC magnetics accept for some office max cdrs were Lead Data. None worked. I'm using a BTC cd burner, I was thinking I might need to try another cd burner, but hav'nt tried that yet.

I read another thread where a guy said his 3DO was playing music cds but not games.

Sounds similar to my problem, hope mine is'nt broken.

If anyone owns, or has had luck playing cdr backups on the 3DO FZ 10, any info would be appreciated.

Try some legal (original) software and an audio CD-R. If both work, it's probably an issue with how you are burning the .isos. I don't have any pirated 3DO software myself, so I can't offer any other suggestions.

-E

Edited by Mad Scientist

Are you sure you burned it right? Stick the disc in your PC and make sure it's not a data disc containing a single .ISO file.

I burned them the same way that I've succesfully burned sega saturn games, and sega dreamcast games.

I tried the slow speed burn too.

I don't know any more ways to burn a cd.

I tried alcohol, discjuggler, and nero. All coasters.

I'm gonna get some original 3DO games soon, but for now I just want to try the thing with some cd-r backups. :(

Edited by youngskywalker