IGNORED

Pround new owner of a Tempest Machine!

Opa Opa

Congratulations on your new addition

I have one myself which is in dire need of a new marquee. I recommend really reading up on the monitors so you know about them if you don't already. I got lucky and mine has a pretty well bulletproof Amplifone in it but the Wells-Gardners have issues IIRC.

Good luck with it and feel free to let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm fairly decent on the troubleshooting side.

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

When my dad sold the movie theater he used to have in Detroit he said I could have two of the 12 arcade machines that were left, so I took Defender and Tempest but the Tempest never worked right, it would turn on but then the screen would go crazy like the objects that you move around on would only have half of it showing or you could not see what was hitting you, so any way I sold it to a place tha fixes arcade machines for $120, because to fix what was wrong would have cost me $400, which at the time was money I did not have. I wish I could go back in time and tell me self not to sell it because its going to be worth a lot of money in the future.

:D :cry: :x

• 9 months later...
are you willing to sell that Tempest machine??? I hate to ask whenyou just got it, but tell me if you plan on selling it, Im willing to buy.

Just got it???? :o :o :o :o :o :o

This thread is from June 1 of 2002, nearly a year...

oops....

....forgot to look at the date.

Are you willing to sell it anyway???? :D :D :D