IGNORED

Just how much Atari is on my mind

Atari-Jess

Ok its kinda a long story in total but ill make it kinda short. ok, Long ago (only a lil more than a year) i went to the student council at my school, they were debating on getting ping pong tables, I was there to see them decide about it. anyways, about a year later (not too long ago) I see people playing ping pong a lot, in as many places as they can find room for it. So they have fun playing it and all im doing is thinking about how much money I have to spend at the Arcade. So I was walking towards the end of this hall where a couple of guys were sitting on a ping pong table. there was a sign behind them with in big letters, PONG SIGNUPS and i was likes "YES!!! I WIN!!!" then the other boy moved his head to show the other page of the sign, PING. "nuts..." now you see that even though people are going Ping Pong crazy, Im still stupid enough to actually think that there would EVER be a pong tourny at my school. Well what cha gonna do.

You could always do a black-ops with some friends, removing all the Ping-Pong tables and replacing them with Pong machines and/or pong consoles&tv's! See how people respond. An expensive prank to be sure, but thoughs are the most fun, because nobody can believe someone took the time, money&effort to do it. I remember one time in college when me and some friends took a guy's entire dorm room, with him drunk on the couch, and moved it outside&set it up exactly like it was inside! He freaked! Last time he got drunk and passed out!

You dont know how hard im laughing right now. and also i just happen to have a secret little group at my school and they could help me set that idea up! all we need is access to the gym and someone to stop the SAC (student council)

-----

secrets

-----

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: Atari-Jess ]