IGNORED

Just got a Telegames Motocross console!

MrRetroGamer

Sounds very cool. I'd love to have one sitting next to my C-380 console too...

What is stunt cycle like? Is it a first person view like the old Night Driver game or side view or overhead? How much did it cost&do they have more?

quote:

Originally posted by Gunstar:

Sounds very cool. I'd love to have one sitting next to my C-380 console too...

What is stunt cycle like? Is it a first person view like the old Night Driver game or side view or overhead? How much did it cost&do they have more?

Stunt Cycle is a side view game. While it's not the most, um, complex game, something about it is kinda fun, at least for a few minutes. It looks good sitting in the collection next to the video pinball and Coleco combat.

The Telegames version with the Pong built-in sounds pretty cool. Never seen one of those.

Eric

Atari made the Stunt Cycle (C-450) and sold it under their name, and made the Telegames Motocross unit sold in SEARS. They look similar but this one's got 16 pong variants, 4 detachable paddle controllers, and the Stunt Cycle games. Atari didn't market this model under their own label. It's an odd combo, but pretty cool. Just gotta "de-smoke-ify" this thing. Smells realy smokey to me and my sensitive nose! :-(