IGNORED

Sears Telegames home pong console

Doc4

Hey, I noticed there were no topics here so I decided to start one. I jsut recently sold an old Pong machine on ebay in perfect working order. It was more of a Sears Telegames machine with eight or so different games on it. I bought a new tv cord and cleaned out the guts of it. Worked great, nothing wrong with it. Even the built in speaker sounded great. Which scared me when I realized it was in the machine. I couldn't figure out why the noises were still happening with the tv turned down. I thought my tv was broken. Oh well

i just won a 1975 sears tele-games pong system off of ebay. it's in great condition from the look of the pics, and it comes with original switchbox, power supply, box and instructions. it cost me $66 + shipping, but it was worth it. i have been trying to get one for so long, and i finally had enough to spend on it. yay for me!

I wouldn't spend anything on one either, I got mine for free. And didn't exactly enjoy it much. I guess the only redeeming quality they have now is for cool effect. Or sitting in a museum. I would love to see every home pong console in one place at one time. I would pay money for that museum trip!