IGNORED

New Nes World record

I will be submitting my second best all time nes basketball record.

My best was jordan vs. bird 568 pt blowout on 5 min per i beat it by over 1200 on full 12 min per

anyways if you love nes basketball games you will cream over this score

I start the game out 24-0

When the buzzard sounded at the end of the fourth

I defeated the cpu by 352 pts I soon will hold the two biggest blowouts in sports videogame history

I'M very proud of this but i'm trying to get double dribble back now :)

My best was jordan vs. bird 568 pt blowout on 5 min per i beat it by over 1200 on full 12 min per

I defeated the cpu by 352 pts I soon will hold the two biggest blowouts in sports videogame history

were you playing as bird or jordan?

• 2 years later...

Update: 2/26/09 I'm still in shock myself: SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY COMPUTER IS STUCK

IF TG EXCEPTS MY SCORE OR NOT IT DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I WAS BESTED FOR LESS THEN A DAY, SOOMEONE TOOK DOWN MY JORDAN VS. BIRD SCORE ON THE NES BEAT IT BY 596 MY PREVIOUS WAS 568 BACK IN 2005, NOW IN 2009 NOT PLAYING FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS I POPPED IT IN AND SMASH IT UP, BEAT BY 775 FINAL SCORE 790-15 436-2 IN EARLY THIRD.

THE CHAMPION STILL HAS NOT LOST HIS EDGE AND NOW I ONCE AGAIN HOLD THE BIGGEST BLOWOUT IN SPORTS VIDEOGAMING HISTORY.

JUST IMAGINE HAD I PLAYED FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS WHAT WOULD I HAVE DONE, OH YES AND MY PERCENTAGE WAS 99% FROM THE FIELD LOL

You should really post some of these feats to youtube. I'd like to see how scoring that many points is done.

Update: 2/26/09 I'm still in shock myself: SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS MY COMPUTER IS STUCK

IF TG EXCEPTS MY SCORE OR NOT IT DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I WAS BESTED FOR LESS THEN A DAY, SOOMEONE TOOK DOWN MY JORDAN VS. BIRD SCORE ON THE NES BEAT IT BY 596 MY PREVIOUS WAS 568 BACK IN 2005, NOW IN 2009 NOT PLAYING FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS I POPPED IT IN AND SMASH IT UP, BEAT BY 775 FINAL SCORE 790-15 436-2 IN EARLY THIRD.

THE CHAMPION STILL HAS NOT LOST HIS EDGE AND NOW I ONCE AGAIN HOLD THE BIGGEST BLOWOUT IN SPORTS VIDEOGAMING HISTORY.

JUST IMAGINE HAD I PLAYED FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS WHAT WOULD I HAVE DONE, OH YES AND MY PERCENTAGE WAS 99% FROM THE FIELD LOL

My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

Tempest

My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!

Tempest

That line is hilarious, one of my favorite episodes by the way :)