IGNORED

AD&D Treasure of Tarmin

pmpddytim

Blue Sky Rangers do, but I think that's it. They won't release it because of several copyright issues.

Tempest

Actually, there is Minotaur, the non-copyrighted prototype version. It's available for free from www.intellivisionlives.com in Intellipack 3 (despite not being listed as such, it is in there) and it's in both Intellivision Lives and Intellivision Rocks for the PC. http://www.intellivisionlives.com/download.shtml

doh. You're probably referring to the 2600 one. I was thinking the Intellivision prototype, Minotaur. The 2600 one wasn't released.

Edited by BrianC

Copyright, smopyright... Just like the AD&D and AD&D Treasure of Tarmin for the intellivision, they used the prototype names of both games, adventure and minotaur and that's that... They could do the same thing if they WANTED too... I'm sure part of the REAL DEAL is the simple fact that they are the ONLY ones who own a copy of each game and don't want to just release it... They are not stupid, if there are some things that could possibly bring them a dollar in the future, why not sit on it for a while... I don't blame them... I'd love to see it released just as much as you guys, even if I had to pay for it... that'd be fine with me... Just my 2 cents... - D