IGNORED

PS3 titles to be $64.99?

King_Salamon

sony said they would be anywhere from 60-100 depending on the title..so look out for even higher price tags when the games actually come out.

sony makes me sick...

yea, sony's moto is "how far can we push our customers... {nudge} did that bother you? I'm so sorry... {nudge} did that bother you? .... well, too bad.. thats life."

sony said they would be anywhere from 60-100 depending on the title..so look out for even higher price tags when the games actually come out.

sony makes me sick...

yea, sony's moto is "how far can we push our customers... {nudge} did that bother you? I'm so sorry... {nudge} did that bother you? .... well, too bad.. thats life."

with all these things surronding the ps3 you wonder is it really worth it at all? sure i WAS looking forward to it but now i might wait a while..i have a 360 already and cant be happier with it...and sony said that they will still be publishing ps2 games for a while(possibly 2 years) sony is just employing bad marketing..plain and simple...sure its a fact of life, it dosent mean you have to like it :cool: personally ,i hope the 360 knocks out the ps3

sony makes me sick...

with all these things surronding the ps3 you wonder is it really worth it at all? sure i WAS looking forward to it but now i might wait a while..i have a 360 already and cant be happier with it...and sony said that they will still be publishing ps2 games for a while(possibly 2 years) sony is just employing bad marketing..plain and simple...sure its a fact of life, it dosent mean you have to like it :cool: personally ,i hope the 360 knocks out the ps3

yea me too, i mean im not saying im in love with my xbox.. i think the only game i ever play is battlefront 2,... but to its credit its my most played game , well that or AC:WW on DS.

Either way im just sick of Sony, so I'm in for a change. Sony would have made me happy this gen.. but they have the same damn controller again and i hate it, its uncomfortable, ill thought out, and simply 1st gen 3d.. it doesnt feel like its been improved in shape , and it REALLy needs it. Nintendo and Miscrosoft have even proved that thier placement of the joysticks is more comfortable as well. sorry, three strikes your out. and that 600 dollar price tag is just icing on the cake... really really bad icing.

really really bad icing.

Brown icing???

I don't care about the Wii or PS3 right now. I'll pay attention to them when they hot the market and we are presented with facts. In the mean time my month is full!!

Dead Rising : TODAY!!

Ninety-Nine Nights 8/15

Enchanted Arms 8/29

Saints Row 8/29

All the folks stepped back waiting and speculating are missing out on some goooooood gaming.

Even if PS3 games cost $90 when they come out...I'm fine with it, by the time they drop the price of the console and I get one, the same games will be selling on eBay and in BB for $20 :D

really really bad icing.

Brown icing???

I don't care about the Wii or PS3 right now. I'll pay attention to them when they hot the market and we are presented with facts. In the mean time my month is full!!

Dead Rising : TODAY!!

Ninety-Nine Nights 8/15

Enchanted Arms 8/29

Saints Row 8/29

All the folks stepped back waiting and speculating are missing out on some goooooood gaming.

Even if PS3 games cost $90 when they come out...I'm fine with it, by the time they drop the price of the console and I get one, the same games will be selling on eBay and in BB for $20 :D

I agree... you shouldn't miss out on some cool looking 360 software if possible. I'd agree that Dead Rising and Saint's Row look really good but the other two, I'm not so certain of. 99 Nights I'm not familiar with so I can't make a guess on it and Enchant Arm looks interesting but not something I'm excited about.

I suppose some people have to make a tough decision this fall and choose one console (PS3, 360 or Wii) and they don't want to buy a system that will disappoint. Personally, I don't think any system disappoints if there are a few games on it that you like.

During the wait for these new systems, I am passing the time enjoying some PS2, PC and DS/GBA titles that I didn't get to and I'm glad I did! Once some more concrete details are announced and I find the system for me this Christmas, I will cancel the pre-orders I have on the others (Currently have a 360 Bundle on Pre-order as well as a Wii) and enjoy the one system.