IGNORED

new ZEALAND got any advices for retrogames?

lucifershalo

Berzerk Bros, its in the St.James Mall in the Cuba St. district of Wellington. They're primarily a comic book store but deal in a lot of retro-game stuff including atari. Never hurts to check out new/used record shops in that area too. They also have a lot of those cash convertor pawnshops. Just from my prespective the South Island outside of Christchurch is pretty much a giant sheep pen ;)

Well if you're in Auckland on the weekend you might wanna try the Otara Flea Market. If you're with a white kiwi they'll look at you like you've gone mad but it seemed fine by me. Its a poorer neighborhood filled with Maori, Fijians and Chinese and they put on a decent swap meet once you get past all the fish and produce. I noticed that when they caught my accent they all wanted US dollars instead of kiwi money, I'd imagine euros work that way too. Great deals on sega stuff, the master system was huge there.