IGNORED

Pink Panther 2600 Prototype On Ebay

Shawn

OMG it just went up. Ready for this ...

US $4,750.00 :!:

Thats an incredibly high price :-o

But I really can't blame the seller if he has knowledge of the wild threshold of the 'hardcore' poke-cart collectors. It's like the NFL or other mass sports - people complain about the exorbitant salaries that the players receive, but its the fans that fuel those prices.

People pay $600+ for non-unique Jag carts and thousands of dollars for horrible and non-unique 2600 stuff.

EDIT: And there you go - auction over BIN'ed...

Edited by remowilliams

I wouldn't be surprised if someone with more money than sense buys it and sits on it just for bragging rights. In which case, I hope another example turns up and an AA member gets it and shares the ROM. :twisted:

EDIT: 2 mins late and $4749 short, I guess -- post #127 above was entered while I was composing this one! As to more money than sense, well... :ponder:

Edited by A.J. Franzman

OMG it just went up. Ready for this ...

US $4,750.00 :!:

Thats an incredibly high price :-o

But I really can't blame the seller if he has knowledge of the wild threshold of the 'hardcore' poke-cart collectors. It's like the NFL or other mass sports - people complain about the exorbitant salaries that the players receive, but its the fans that fuel those prices.

People pay $600+ for non-unique Jag carts and thousands of dollars for horrible and non-unique 2600 stuff.

EDIT: And there you go - auction over BIN'ed...

With these high prices I might place my Snow white proto up there. :cool:

j/k

-h

Damn... I better go pull out my boxes of proto's and start putting them up onto Epay...

Oh wait, Matt just shipped me out like 4 huge boxes of his proto's for a display I'm building for him at VGXPO, I'll put those up on ebay first ;-)

Now where did I put that Airworld proto..... ;-)

Curt

Simply amazing!

:party: :party: :party:

Cheers,

Marco

Edited by Curt Vendel

I just wanted to thank everybody for their kind words and support. I have received a ton of PMS and e-mails on this game. Once the dust settles, I will give you more information on the game. :)

PS If I have not answered your PM yet, please be patient. I will get back you. :)

Wow, this is really cool! I'm a huge Pink Panther fan and it's so neat to see that a game was made for the old Atari. Too bad it never got released. To the person who has pictures of the other cartridge with the label, can you post these please? Tnx

Good luck trying to contact the owner of the other one, knowbody knows where he is from what I've heard.