IGNORED

So much for Wii titles being cheap.

CPUWIZ

Nintendo's been breaking a lot of promises lately, it seems. "Less than $250" has become one penny less (and considerably more with tax added), and "released before the Playstation 3" has become a release two days AFTER the PS3.

Reggie and the boys have made so many mistakes in the past with the GameCube and Nintendo 64... why continue down that path to ruin when Sony is so vulnerable and Microsoft is eager to claim its role as the industry's leader?

No more broken promises, guys. You said first party games for the Wii were going to be $50. Stand by your word, or your already disillusioned fans won't stand by you.

JR

From today's press conference...

"9:41 a.m.: More details that we already knew: roughly 30 games by the end of the year and all first-party games will be in at $49.99 or under. But here's something we haven't heard much about in the US yet: "Wii Channels." Reggie says this idea is meant to expand the console's interface for all the members of the family. "

Seems jumping the gun to just come in here and post some picture showing Japanese prices and declare that it will be 60 in the US. Though I'm disappointed that the controllers and console are as expensive as they are.

Edited by Atariboy

Seems jumping the gun to just come in here and post some picture showing Japanese prices and declare that it will be 60 in the US. Though I'm disappointed that the controllers and console are as expensive as they are.

I hope they are less, but I got that picture from Nintendo's website.

Are you willing to pay the difference for everyone, if Zelda launches at $60 and I am correct? :P

VCWii.jpg

Reggie and the boys have made so many mistakes in the past with the GameCube and Nintendo 64... why continue down that path to ruin when Sony is so vulnerable and Microsoft is eager to claim its role as the industry's leader

Indeed, SONY is sitting wide open, and Nintendo less than two months before launch nearly kills all entusiasm I have for the thing, and completely kills my faith in them. It looks to be GC all over agian (this is one of the few toimes I WANT to be wrong), and I'm preparing for the worst.

Edited by Cheese007

lol

I wish I could, but I'll be happy just to be able to afford the Game Cube version in December.

And I don't think criticizing him for trying to start something is very fair, its a fair assumption to think that pricing will be similar after converting, but in this case it appears to be incorrect.

Edited by Atariboy