IGNORED

NES High Score Club Week #4 - Pinbot

vdub_bobby

It's official - reading the instructions helps a lot.

As far as what the Pinbot is actually saying. Here's what I think he says in each instance I can think of;

Pinbot circuits activated

Shoot for Solar Value

Partial Link up

I am in your control

Now I see you

Ah! 'Partial link up', not 'a dogs make up', then. :lol:

post-4591-1159480483_thumb.jpg

How did tom votava and todd rogers max it out............

Also, how did they get 9 points if the increments are in 10s?

Ah! 'Partial link up', not 'a dogs make up', then

I forgot, but also it says either Energy Transfer, or Energy Transport.

You guess which :|

isn't the robot lady in the beginning the bride of pinbot or something? I always heard that there was a bride of pinbot machone and then I googled it and look! there is! has any1 ever played this machine and is there a version for a home console?

I think I have seen a Bride of Pinbot machine once, but I don't remember if I have played it. There are no home versions of it. However, there is a home version of High Speed 2: The Getaway for GB, though my impressions of it were not favorable and I heard some negative things about it. High Speed 1 for NES rocks, though. It was ported by Rare like Pinbot was.

Edited by BrianC

• 15 years later...
5 hours ago, Frozone212 said:

is it still ongoing?

We encourage players to post a score on any game thread at any time.  They don't count for current season points, but scores are recorded to the HSC scoreboard.

6 hours ago, Jay_GiveCheese said:

i needed this place sooner. havent played in a while but i got my score to 14,430,20

Are you missing a zero or did you put a comma in the wrong place?  Also, if you're going to post a top 5 score a screenshot would be good.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:47 PM, asponge said:

We encourage players to post a score on any game thread at any time.  They don't count for current season points, but scores are recorded to the HSC scoreboard.

Are you missing a zero or did you put a comma in the wrong place?  Also, if you're going to post a top 5 score a screenshot would be good.

sure i got a lil more

ssdd.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 10:47 PM, asponge said:

I didn't know this  :)  So If I see a game on the HSC Scoreboard from 6 seasons ago, for example, I can pop a score in that thread for the HSC Scoreboard?  Of course if makes sense that it wouldn't count toward current season. But still, I always figured that would result in some "Dude, stop effing with old threads" type of growling.  So that's pretty awesome.