deathtrappomegranate

emkay

mojofltr

devwebcl

madbutscher

a8isa1

doctorclu

Edited by Goochman

What to do in this game? Shoot and what?

F.

I've heard that if you work through the maze just right, you enter a room with a huge smiley face, and if you can shoot it 50 times without being hit by it, you win the game and are allowed to escape for good.

But that is only something I heard once. :P

these robots are sometimes very dumb, they are shooting each other!

post-2769-1160755339_thumb.png

Ever play a game called "Droids" or "Daleks" on some of the earlier computers? You move, and the other droids move in on you. Generally you would not have a weapon that you can use all the time like you do in Berzerk, so you had to manuver the droids into each other.

I always figured that Berzerk was a vamped up version of that game. In Berzerk you can almost get by with having the other robots shoot each other, direct them into walls, or into each other. In truth, I trick them more often than shoot them, and the points are the same either way.

post-2769-1160755339_thumb.png

Ever play a game called "Droids" or "Daleks" on some of the earlier computers? You move, and the other droids move in on you. Generally you would not have a weapon that you can use all the time like you do in Berzerk, so you had to manuver the droids into each other.

I always figured that Berzerk was a vamped up version of that game. In Berzerk you can almost get by with having the other robots shoot each other, direct them into walls, or into each other. In truth, I trick them more often than shoot them, and the points are the same either way.

Don't the bonus points vary depending on how you kill the robots?

atari081.png

Don't the bonus points vary depending on how you kill the robots?

No - you get 10 bonus points for every robot you kill on a level provided you kill them all. If you have 6 robots and destroy all before exiting you get 60 bonus points.