IGNORED

7800 Pac-Man collection here!

PacManPlus

Very, Very nice labels, dude :)

Ok - here is the first beta of this multi game.

There are 4 things I still want to work on before I call it 'finished':

1) The 'Missing Row' - I have a direction to go in (thanks Ken!) so I will begin to look at it.

2) The 'Slower Pac Speed when eating dots' issue. This one is still eluding me, but I haven't given up yet!

3) The High Score Cart - not sure what to do here yet... I'm thinking of splitting up the games with their own entry (if I can)?

4) Auto Play mode - still buggy

32K Game - Version .01 below

PACCOLL.ZIP

1) The 'Missing Row' - I have a direction to go in (thanks Ken!) so I will begin to look at it.

2) The 'Slower Pac Speed when eating dots' issue. This one is still eluding me, but I haven't given up yet!

3) The High Score Cart - not sure what to do here yet... I'm thinking of splitting up the games with their own entry (if I can)?

Looks really good. I sometimes also have had problems starting certain variations using the button (using MESS but will try on the real deal).

Not sure about how High Score Cart would work, the options make for quite a few variations. Also probably need more locatiions in RAM to store the non-HSC high score (actually does it already keep separate high scores per start level?).

Bob,

I'll try it agian. I'm using ProSystem also but real hardware will tell the true tale as soon as I get a chance to burn a chip for it. And as far as saves go with so many variations why not make it support the SaveKey? I think that would be the best route and also start to set a trend for 7800 homebrews to support the SaveKey as yours will be the second to support it with Ken's being the first with Qbert respectivly. I'm quite sure Richard and CPU can alot you enough SaveKey slots to make it work. And as far as the HSC routine, just have one overall score table. Kind of a best of scores deal (??).

Bob,

I'll try it agian. I'm using ProSystem also but real hardware will tell the true tale as soon as I get a chance to burn a chip for it. And as far as saves go with so many variations why not make it support the SaveKey? I think that would be the best route and also start to set a trend for 7800 homebrews to support the SaveKey as yours will be the second to support it with Ken's being the first with Qbert respectivly. I'm quite sure Richard and CPU can alot you enough SaveKey slots to make it work. And as far as the HSC routine, just have one overall score table. Kind of a best of scores deal (??).

Not a bad idea Shawn :) I'll have to look into it. I may have to lay it out first before I know how to do this.

very nice looking labels. Have all these carts already though. Wish i had waited now. :(

That's actually one of the reasons I didn't want to do this at first. But a few people have asked for it, so I did it. I tried to put in some extra features (Plus mode for any game, fast mode for any game, random mazes) so it wouldn't be just the same games already sold put in a package... I tried to make it somewhat different :(

As for the game start, I'll give it a shot on the real deal as well :)

Thanks guys!

Just tested it on real hardware. No issues that I could find. Very nicely done! A cheat mode would be nice - where you hold down the button you can go through the ghosts.

-Jeff

Hi Guys!

Version .02

1) Added 'Button' option for Fast Mode to use the button to speed up.

2) Changed the Dot Munch sound for the Pac-Variant games. I like this one better :)

3) Tried to insure that there won't be any more button/start game issues. Let me know if you find one!

4) Limited the Attract mode to one rack, like the arcade :)

Not done yet! ;)

Bob

PACCOLL.ZIP