IGNORED

7800 Pac-Man collection here!

PacManPlus

Yea okay if you need help on Im here , whats so sad is I dont have any color laser printer to print any od the labels I made, or worst any game carts and or rom borad to make any of the games I wanted :sad: Hate being poor :twisted:

Well, if you want to do some artwork for me, I can certainly help you with that. :)

..Al

If anyone wanted to do a full box for this game heres the two I made so far tell me what you guys think? :D

Hmmm...Screenshot colors appear inaccurate, here's a better capture IMHO:

post-18-1162289749_thumb.pngpost-18-1162289763_thumb.png

Update: It also appears the screenshots you are using are from the other(older) Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man releases, and not from the Pac-Man Collection (The ghosts/mazes are from the old(er) versions).

-Trebor

Edited by Trebor

Hmmm...Screenshot colors appear inaccurate, here's a better capture IMHO:

post-18-1162289749_thumb.pngpost-18-1162289763_thumb.png

Update: It also appears the screenshots you are using are from the other(older) Pac-Man/Ms. Pac-Man releases, and not from the Pac-Man Collection (The ghosts/mazes are from the old(er) versions).

-Trebor

Thank you for the screen shot help, becuase I can not played any emulators on my linux pc for two years now I could have not takin any screen grabs of my self so I had to use what I could fine online but anyway heres the final updated Box Art. :cool:

post-5587-1162293191_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1162297647_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atariboy2600

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. You are very kind. :)

I have to see if the boxes will work out...

...and yes, Atariboy2600's handy work is absolutely wonderful! :-o

I recommend him to anyone who needs label / box artwork!!!

P.S., My next project is not Pac-Man related, but it is 7800 related. This should be pretty cool if I can pull it off. ;)

Bob

Thank you for the screen shot help, becuase I can not played any emulators on my linux pc for two years now I could have not takin any screen grabs of my self so I had to use what I could fine online but anyway heres the final updated Box Art. :cool:

No problem. I'm glad I could contribute something. BTW, and I should have mentioned this earlier, the boxes do look fantastic. Sorry, about not giving the commendation earlier; I've been on a real trip lately with obtaining accurate colors for Atari 7800 emulation...lol.

Anyhow, I would presume Bob will probably like the blue/black box over the grey, seeing his cart preference choice :D

Regardless, everything looks SWEET! Boxes, carts, and especially the game itself. I absolutely LOVE the Random Maze option. Talk about never a dull or predictable challenge of Pac-Man. Throw in the fact you can play Random Maze in Plus mode just sweetens the pot even more. Thanks to Bob for this fantastic job with this "hack" [Description doesn't fit this job - It really is awesome].

The graphics on those boxes look good, but the text could use some editing, cleaning up and fixing. I'm a writer by profession and would be happy to help, if desired.

Okay should I PM you the texts and show me how to fix it?

Yeah, just send it to me, and I'll go through it and send it back. :)

Edited by Brian R.

The graphics on those boxes look good, but the text could use some editing, cleaning up and fixing. I'm a writer by profession and would be happy to help, if desired.

Okay should I PM you the texts and show me how to fix it?

Yeah, just send it to me, and I'll go through it and send it back. :)

OK I pm you the texts, thanks for your time^^

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. You are very kind. :)

I have to see if the boxes will work out...

...and yes, Atariboy2600's handy work is absolutely wonderful! :-o

I recommend him to anyone who needs label / box artwork!!!

P.S., My next project is not Pac-Man related, but it is 7800 related. This should be pretty cool if I can pull it off. ;)

Bob

Hey anything I can do to give you alittle help in making this game great, cuase even if what Im doing do not even compear what you been doing in re-programing this game its my way of saying thanks PacManPlus,

BTW thinking of doing a 2600 and 5200 version of this game??? :ponder:

Those look nice, but I was hoping for a more authentic looking box :)

Bob

That's the main reason I haven't gone with solutions like that. If permission could be granted from Namco I would consider making a run of professionally printed boxes, but it's a bit of a risk to do that when you might get a Cease & Desist letter.

..Al