IGNORED

Call for Homebrew Demos at VGXPO

Albert

I will have several Atari 2600 systems setup for play at the VGXPO next weekend. If you have an upcoming homebrew game you'd like me to demo at the show, please contact me ASAP and we can discuss demoing it at the show.

Thanks!

..Al

With less than a week to get ready, will you have time to make a list of demos and new homebrews to be shown at VGEXPO?

I will have several Atari 2600 systems setup for play at the VGXPO next weekend. If you have an upcoming homebrew game you'd like me to demo at the show, please contact me ASAP and we can discuss demoing it at the show.

Thanks!

..Al

With less than a week to get ready, will you have time to make a list of demos and new homebrews to be shown at VGEXPO?

Good point from Zach... let us know a deadline for getting binaries to you.

Edited by batari

No later than Tuesday night

Pardon my ignorance. :) Do you mean we have to get them to Albert by Tuesday night (and if so, how late Tuesday night), or do you mean that you'll have one of yours ready by then? :ponder:

Also, how are the demos going to be shown at the expo? Will they be running on emulators, or on a programmable cart (Cuttle/Krokodile/etc.)?

MR

Also, how are the demos going to be shown at the expo? Will they be running on emulators, or on a programmable cart (Cuttle/Krokodile/etc.)?

Al usually makes cartridges to show works in progress. Your Suduko is a special case as AFAIK the only ways to show your bankswitching on a console are with a CC2 or a custom board. Same thing with batari's Maze Craze 2, except a supercharger would work too. You'll have to work that out with Al.

Edited by Zach

Al usually makes cartridges to show works in progress. Your Suduko is a special case as AFAIK the only ways to show your bankswitching on a console are with a CC2 or a custom board. Same thing with batari's Maze Craze 2, except a supercharger would work too. You'll have to work that out with Al.

I will need any binaries by Tuesday night, and I need to know well before that that you want me to demo a game at the show so I can have some labels and placards made. As I am moving shortly after the show, I don't have access to a PC I can use to program Krokodile Carts and I have no idea where my MMC card is right now for my CC2.

..Al

I will need any binaries by Tuesday night, and I need to know well before that that you want me to demo a game at the show so I can have some labels and placards made. As I am moving shortly after the show, I don't have access to a PC I can use to program Krokodile Carts and I have no idea where my MMC card is right now for my CC2.

..Al

No need for anything fancy for me, as I was thinking of demoing Superbug which is a 32k standard cart. If you still have the materials you made for Midwest Classic, those would be fine, though I will send an updated binary by Tuesday night.