IGNORED

i hate these kind of mails

jahfish

why do i always have to write stuff like that again and again

i don't know ... i am confused:

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/offerings/small_packets/int/about_specifications-e.a sp://http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/o...ications-e.a sp://http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/o...ications-e.a sp

height max. 600 mm, length max. 600 mm , width max. 600 mm ... total not more than 900 mm.

than sounds like a real big padded envellope.

i just recieved a trackball from canada a few weeks ago with the french sticker saying "petit packet" .... it's aproximatively the same price than here. every box under 2kg. is normally a small packet. that's how it is in france, germany, holland, australia, usa ... and probably canada too.

sorry to insist, but i bid on lots of auctions from usa and canada. so if i pay the double on each shipping, at the end the difference sum is quite high ....

fish

i hate that !!!!!! why do some people don't understand that you'd rather pay 8$ than 21$ for shipping ?!?!?

i hate having to explain to other people what their shipping costs are ...

AL, if you can make a small extra section in the links, i can provide you with links for most post office homepages & rate calculators around the world .... would be a good thing ....

greetings

[ 04-03-2002: Message edited by: jahfish ]

Or their Web sites could simply link right up to the place that does their shipping, calculate what the exact shipping rates should be and then give the purchaser the option of which one he wants to choose.

Then again, not every Web site is the GOAT Store!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

AL, if you can make a small extra section in the links, i can provide you with links for most post office homepages & rate calculators around the world .... would be a good thing ....

Would be intersting to create a page along these lines that other people could then use as a reference. Then when someone asks, you can just point them to that page. We could link to it from our trading post page. If you want to send me all the links, I'll whip something up.

..Al